Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 04:50 AM
VIP / Contributor

Thumbs up P99 Vapers!

There was several older threads like this, but unfortunately they closed back in 2015 due to lack of inactivity. Now we are in 2017 and with vaping being more common I figured I would make another thread to see what mods, tanks, and e-juices you guys are using. So other p99 vapors know what is good, and what is bad. I will start!

Mod: Reuleaux RX200S

Tank: TFV12 Cloud Beast King

Juice: Mt. Baker Vapor

I like my mod a lot. You get a free firmware upgrade with it as well that takes the power up to 250 watts. The TFV12 tank I like, the RBA section on it is really good. The only thing that bothers me with the tank is it puts out so much vapor overtime it will build up in the bottom in the air flow and form a liquid. Then it will drip a little out of the adjustable air flow when a person tilts it bringing it to your mouth to vape. Don't misunderstand me, the tank does not leak. My juice from Mt. Baker Vapor is really good. If you have a business lisence you can order from the wholesale side and get it rather cheap. The only thing is you have to buy a minimum of 100.00 to order from the wholesale side. You can get 480 ml bottles for like 35.00 from the wholesale side. I like sweet fruity flavors! A few that I recommend are Forest berry Fusion, Wacky Taffy, and Cotton Candy. A few flavor's that are their top sellers, and they recommend that I didn't like was called Desert Rain, and Beast Treats (skittles). It sure didn't taste like skittles! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, post yours guys! I look forward to reading about it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 04-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/t2eKzPFsHPE
Old 04-09-2017, 04:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The single comment is priceless!
Old 04-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was several older threads like this, but unfortunately they closed back in 2015 due to lack of inactivity. Now we are in 2017 and with vaping being more common I figured I would make another thread to see what mods, tanks, and e-juices you guys are using. So other p99 vapors know what is good, and what is bad. I will start!

Mod: Reuleaux RX200S

Tank: TFV12 Cloud Beast King

Juice: Mt. Baker Vapor

I like my mod a lot. You get a free firmware upgrade with it as well that takes the power up to 250 watts. The TFV12 tank I like, the RBA section on it is really good. The only thing that bothers me with the tank is it puts out so much vapor overtime it will build up in the bottom in the air flow and form a liquid. Then it will drip a little out of the adjustable air flow when a person tilts it bringing it to your mouth to vape. Don't misunderstand me, the tank does not leak. My juice from Mt. Baker Vapor is really good. If you have a business lisence you can order from the wholesale side and get it rather cheap. The only thing is you have to buy a minimum of 100.00 to order from the wholesale side. You can get 480 ml bottles for like 35.00 from the wholesale side. I like sweet fruity flavors! A few that I recommend are Forest berry Fusion, Wacky Taffy, and Cotton Candy. A few flavor's that are their top sellers, and they recommend that I didn't like was called Desert Rain, and Beast Treats (skittles). It sure didn't taste like skittles! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, post yours guys! I look forward to reading about it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quote from actual p99 staff member
Old 04-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

Old 04-09-2017, 05:13 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongshow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomm Selleck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gong PM'd me a link to that guys video on discord. First time I ever heard of that guy, or watched that video. Very funny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 04-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Give us another one
Old 04-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Banned

it could always be worse. u could own a vape
Old 04-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

I think the "word' you're looking for is "Vapers", not "Vapors".

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Closed Thread