Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just so everyone understands the context of this conversation..

I was asked to join a crypt group by some scrub rogue, who I asked several questions to about the group. I had accepted the invite, and paid money to get out there, only to have this jackoff get all pissy with me and tell me not to come (after I was in TT) because he didn't like the fact that I wouldn't join his group blindly. He had told me that two TMO were in his group, so I sent a tell to Loly, who has been civil and level-headed with me in the past.

Apparently, he is off his meds.

This quote starts off just after he told me some nasty things some TMO member (who has never had any actual interaction with me) said about me.

I kept trying to be civil, but at a certain point, I'd had enough of his bullshit.

You guys keep believing that we're all GM's or have friends that are GM's who hold mobs helpless for us, then the rest of us use hacks to kill the helpless mob instead of just killing it. Then you believe that even with these GM friends and hax, that you can still get a mob. That's the best part. Somehow, your zerg of 80 people that kill trak with only 4 left alive are now so skilled that you beat GM's with HAX to a kill.

That is an awesome belief, and I fully support it.

I mean seriously, you fucking nincompoops, in your future tinfoil conspiracies: either we have GM favoritism or we hack. Not both. Make up your minds.
obviously or non-gm TR members are jealous, thus they hack to have similar powers.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charyz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for finally pointing out the trolling. Why couldnt you do that in the first place and skip this whole dance. You know why people said the things they did about it? Its because the thread started as another TMO/TR thread that people are so tired of. Theres so many of them and they are all mindless stupidity.

That is why I defended the people I associate myself with yes. Because thats where this thread started -> and went to in a hurry. And Gee, what was I thinking, who would ever think Bronson might hating on a large portion of people who make up TR.

Where could I ever have gotten that from?

Based on your history - and where this thread started, I made an assumption.

Yes I was wrong, yes I admit it - you personally were not aiming anything at TR, and I apologize.

You are a very angry fella.
Fuck you
Old 08-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

So Darth Vader is actually Luke's Dad?

OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

so much drama in the club
Old 08-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just so everyone understands the context of this conversation..

I was asked to join a crypt group by some scrub rogue, who I asked several questions to about the group. I had accepted the invite, and paid money to get out there, only to have this jackoff get all pissy with me and tell me not to come (after I was in TT) because he didn't like the fact that I wouldn't join his group blindly. He had told me that two TMO were in his group, so I sent a tell to Loly, who has been civil and level-headed with me in the past.

Apparently, he is off his meds.

This quote starts off just after he told me some nasty things some TMO member (who has never had any actual interaction with me) said about me.

I kept trying to be civil, but at a certain point, I'd had enough of his bullshit.

You guys keep believing that we're all GM's or have friends that are GM's who hold mobs helpless for us, then the rest of us use hacks to kill the helpless mob instead of just killing it. Then you believe that even with these GM friends and hax, that you can still get a mob. That's the best part. Somehow, your zerg of 80 people that kill trak with only 4 left alive are now so skilled that you beat GM's with HAX to a kill.

That is an awesome belief, and I fully support it.

I mean seriously, you fucking nincompoops, in your future tinfoil conspiracies: either we have GM favoritism or we hack. Not both. Make up your minds.
IB and TR have both had members who have done illegal things. You also have a developer as a guild leader. There is no disputing either of these facts.

Stefen was banned for duping. Virtuosus admitted to using ShowEQ and wasn't booted. These aren't speculations, they're facts.

As for the rest, you're all so pathetically entrenched in video games none of it would surprise me.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

That's the best part. Somehow, your zerg of 80 people that kill trak with only 4 left alive are now [
This is 100% true.... (am I doing it right?)
Old 08-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Banned

This thread will never beat mine, just stop it
Old 08-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Banned

[Sun Aug 07 23:46:25 2011] You told Loly, 'quickfingers is a faggot who rapes children'

Hasbinbad I told you that in confidence
Old 08-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Kobold

[Sun Aug 07 23:50:38 2011] Loly tells you, 'If you guys were right, tell me where Amelinda is?'
[Sun Aug 07 23:50:45 2011] Loly tells you, 'She quit over that shit'

If this is true, both guilds are a piece of shit for making this happen with your endless bickering faggotry.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

[Sun Aug 07 23:54:57 2011] Loly tells you, 'I know all about you'
[Sun Aug 07 23:55:01 2011] Loly tells you, 'I know all about _everyone_'
[Sun Aug 07 23:55:07 2011] Loly tells you, 'People just come to me and tell me shit'
[Sun Aug 07 23:55:08 2011] You told Loly, 'you obviously don't'

High comedy, +100 troll or you missed your zoloft the entire month.
Closed Thread