Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

Default Taskmaster Abyott (falling through world)

unsure whether or not this is a pathing or npc behavior issues but i was fighting taskmaster abyott in great divide and he fell through the world on me. when he reset he was under the world still so ive been unable to pull him out to finish the quest. i had pulled him out front of thurg right past the two guard huts, this is the area where the larger ring wars are fought (if we will be seeing those on p99) so it seemed to me like it could be a much larger issue in the future when its a raid that cant get a mob back above ground which would result in potentially halting the event and wasting the persons quest progress until a gm can reset or reimburse the parties involved. im unsure of the exact log he fell through at but underground i was at -1450, 181.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2015, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

also if possible could someone reset him so i can pick back up on the quest, no real rush but if its an easy reset i would appreciate it.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

this mob is still under the world ~10 days later, i guess he does not reset or depop on his own = \
Old 02-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Aside from that UI burning my eyes, you can skip Taskmaster Abyott on that quest.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...light=Falinkan

See my evidence posted. The talisman merely is a trigger to tell you to do the next steps, though the quest text calls for the talisman, many in era comments state that you don't need it.

That being said - mobs para trooping through the floor during 10th ring (which will be on here) would be bad mmkay. I feel that will be easier to test once Nilbog scripts that whole event however.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:44 AM
Planar Protector

That's awesome, I had no idea I could skip it. I did the quest about a year ago while messing around in a progression guild on the live test server so I just assumed I had to go through the motions again. The vilefang being static was a nice surprise also although I noticed that while messing around in dn, on live it took me a long time to spawn him over like 3 evenings.