Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

Question Newbe Druid weapon

I have a question. A family member has started playing EQ and is playing a druid. She's Lvl 10 right now. What are some good options for magic weapons for her? She only has a FS Mace which I had handy from my other character.
What's the typical progression for a druid in terms of weapons? I never played one and usually see druids running around with a scimitar type weapon. I don't know if there are any weapons which we could get from killing mobs at this level or if there are some common and inexpensive weapons which she could start out with.

Thanks in advance!
-----------------------
Old 03-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a question. A family member has started playing EQ and is playing a druid. She's Lvl 10 right now. What are some good options for magic weapons for her? She only has a FS Mace which I had handy from my other character.
What's the typical progression for a druid in terms of weapons? I never played one and usually see druids running around with a scimitar type weapon. I don't know if there are any weapons which we could get from killing mobs at this level or if there are some common and inexpensive weapons which she could start out with.

Thanks in advance!
Weapons are actually pretty useful for lowbie druids, since they can use some good ones - I recommend Sharkbone Hammer or Runed Falchion. Either is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

If they ever fix Kithicor, shoot me a tell in game and I will get you this:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=77
Old 03-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks in advance!
Inexpensive? Ask some non-gouger to sell you a lambent stone for 5pp, and get a darkwood staff from Sol Ro. Can't get cheaper than that for a magic weapon.
Closed Thread