Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 05:54 AM
Fire Giant

Default @ DA webmaster

Since RnF has been slow, I'll try to help it out. The following is from da webpage.

Quote:
On Sunday afternoon, the server crashed causing all the mobs to respawn,making Sunday a bit more busy of a day than usual. DA mobilized for multiple raid targets including Lady Vox, Lord Nagafen, and Cazic Thule, killing all three.
Competition was tough and with that tension was high. Dark Ascension took the high road and succeeded in being the fastest in mobilization and largest in numbers on a moment's notice.
Your Vox kill was before the server went down. You guys had 2 boss kills after the server came back up, we got 3: Vox, Inny, draco. Numbers don't lie, you guys are silly sometimes. Love the new sigs though.

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Old 11-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since RnF has been slow, I'll try to help it out. The following is from da webpage.

Your Vox kill was before the server went down. You guys had 2 boss kills after the server came back up, we got 3: Vox, Inny, draco. Numbers don't lie, you guys are silly sometimes. Love the new sigs though.
Oh man, this post is desperate
Old 11-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Nobody took the bait. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh well. I just thought it funny they make stuff up on their front page. We had 3 bosses dead an hour or more before they got their second.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just thought it funny
NAY
Old 11-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

I have to say the use of tags has really picked up on this forum. Pretty soon project1999's new membership will be mostly driven by people finding this forum after googling 'fag'