Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reminded me of:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good luck in your quest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol
Old 05-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomishfirework [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is exactly what you are doing.
If you reread my post I actually put some effort into making the OP, rather than just saying "hey can i have a tear plz"

I am capable of funding a druid for ports for the rep grind, but like it was said earlier in this thread. Those without gate will be a little harder and longer.

I am open to suggestions on what I could do to sway some of you who do have tears that you don't want anymore.
Old 05-28-2014, 06:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heres another idea:

organize a Public/Pick up Plane of Fear Raid and see if you can garner enough support to down some Golems
This was going to be my next option. Someone suggested this and I'm not sure why I didn't think of it. I guess I just thought guilds had the golems perma camped. and being a shaman there was no easy way to check.
Old 05-28-2014, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyDru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was going to be my next option. Someone suggested this and I'm not sure why I didn't think of it. I guess I just thought guilds had the golems perma camped. and being a shaman there was no easy way to check.
Taken has a tracker inside of Fearplane, if you ask any member for the officer online and are cordial, I am sure they can log on our guild tracker to see if stuff is up

I am sure BDA and other Class R guilds could help you in this respect
Old 05-28-2014, 10:49 PM
Kobold

In the spirit of free epicz, I would like free wiz epic plz!
Old 05-29-2014, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Nevermind!
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 05-30-2014 at 07:03 AM..
Old 05-29-2014, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Did you petition him for ninja looting?

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 05-29-2014, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

pretty messed up people farming these things... classic sure but there's two sorts of classic imo. 1. classic mechanics 2. classic experience.

The latter is imo much more important than the former. A great example is the AC, on classic nobody knew how to get him to spawn in Sro. Its a bit stupid to implement the actual code after it was divulged later so we have a actual classic mechanic and skip the whole Sro spawning experience we all had.

It would have been more classic to have implemented a new unknown spawn since that's what we all experienced in classic.

Same as this selling and farming epic stuff. You didn't see level 1's running around with epics on live as much as you do here, you didn't have people selling MQ as much as you do here, so while the mechanics are exact the actual experience is not.

The server afterall doesn't advertise "experience the actual exact classic mechanics" its advertises "the classic everquest experience".
Old 05-29-2014, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It would have been more classic to have implemented a new unknown spawn since that's what we all experienced in classic.
The way to spawn him on this server is new and unknown, it's not the classic way.

Quote:
Same as this selling and farming epic stuff. You didn't see level 1's running around with epics on live as much as you do here, you didn't have people selling MQ as much as you do here, so while the mechanics are exact the actual experience is not.
People don't really farm Iksar Tears for MQing for money, it's too much of a hassle.

Stop posting your stupid opinions, if you don't like the server so much, go away.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 05-29-2014, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Nevermind!
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 05-30-2014 at 07:04 AM..
Closed Thread