Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha I remember talking to you about it while I was in nilly. Was hoping you'd decide having your own office by now!
nah i owned a few offices and sold my ownership. i will never own one again since what im doing now is the absolute most rewarding and profitable model in dentistry. i may invest in some offices, but only when ive determined the doctor is amazing and will do well.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mouth chew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take it to PMs imo

will do, big mouth chew!

thanks
Old 04-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

lol chewie
Old 04-08-2014, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Wait if you guys are dentist let me know if you interested in taking medicaid or Obama care In florida, New York or Texas. Will get you a nice fee schedule and you will do good for the community.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how the dude who grabs receipts and joins guilds to try and get people banned by snitching is a champion of the public.
When did I join a guild to get someone banned? Let me get something straight. You guys sit and cry about how Nizzar is RMTing and how it is evil. I try to cut 90% of the RMT out of R99 and I am the bad guy? Thanks forumquest. Good to know you still don't make any cents.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

You are not a bad guy a bad guy is Fidel Castro or Ariel Castro or most people with Castro as a last name. But you don't have free range to get on a high horse and drag the good people who post here name through the mud!
Old 04-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis04 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That Nizzar ran this box like a business due to RMT.

The best part is him lying to his own guildies about taking a break to ensure the info doesn't get leaked. I wonder if right hand man Tune even knows the truth.

Will give 100k plat red for Nizzar to log on and disprove this theory.

This is the reason this box was set to ridiculous neck beard levels instead of being played for fun and as a casual hobby by multiple guilds.

Hopefully the box will heal under Lite's guidance and this can be a place of fun PVP, and legit multiple guild matches, and not the current situation we have of a bunch of spineless neckbeards that supported someone who exploited the server for his own benefit.

I've only seen/heard of Nizzar missing one repop since release due to a fucking magic the gathering tournament, you still believe he's taking a break? You still support that guild tag and the disgusting principles it was founded on? Shameful.

A lot of us have taken the gravy pixel road, but if you were BIS and supported the continuation of Nizzar's reign just to cockblock competitors and use your advantage to chase people off the box (like Heresy the scrubs) then I truly hope you are black listed from the new age of Red99.
Tune IS Platlord at least the money laundering part
Old 04-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Banned

got prof?
Old 05-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis04 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That Nizzar ran this box like a business due to RMT.

The best part is him lying to his own guildies about taking a break to ensure the info doesn't get leaked. I wonder if right hand man Tune even knows the truth.

Will give 100k plat red for Nizzar to log on and disprove this theory.

This is the reason this box was set to ridiculous neck beard levels instead of being played for fun and as a casual hobby by multiple guilds.

Hopefully the box will heal under Lite's guidance and this can be a place of fun PVP, and legit multiple guild matches, and not the current situation we have of a bunch of spineless neckbeards that supported someone who exploited the server for his own benefit.

I've only seen/heard of Nizzar missing one repop since release due to a fucking magic the gathering tournament, you still believe he's taking a break? You still support that guild tag and the disgusting principles it was founded on? Shameful.

A lot of us have taken the gravy pixel road, but if you were BIS and supported the continuation of Nizzar's reign just to cockblock competitors and use your advantage to chase people off the box (like Heresy the scrubs) then I truly hope you are black listed from the new age of Red99.
Did we get this 100k?? Stasis?? No way !??
Old 05-15-2014, 07:07 PM
Banned

Stasis and a 100K sounds fictional
Closed Thread