Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Default DRYBONE - GUILD LEADER OF <APEX> POSTS A PICTURE USING FREEPORT VISION

Today, Ragnarok is killing Trakanon and Apex logs in a couple of toons and trains us. Ragnarok wipes, and Drybone tries to talk shit in /ooc. He links a picture of our corpses, but he does not realize he has his freeport vision turned on. APEX GUILD LEADER USING MODIFIED GAME FILES TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE..

what a piece of shit

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

notice Metroid, a wood elf, is dead as a human in this picture. Along with Ciset, who is a high elf. This is pathetic. I can't believe the GUILD LEADER of APEX is admitting to cheating.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Large Bat

http://imgur.com/a/y8f10
Old 05-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

i seriously hope Rogean, or some of the GM's step in and do something about this. I guess Drybone, and other members of Apex have some file they share with their guild only. It allows for the skeleton graphics to be replaced a human graphic. Im sure that gives a tremendous advantage in PvP. To me, i think this is ban worthy. Probably should be banned on more than one account for this kind of bullshit, especially if everyone in Apex uses it.

why can't people enjoy the game how it's intended? So what there are skeletons with no nameplates, the GM's might change that soon. Do you really have to create your own files to cheat and manipulate the game? This is honestly disgusting and such an unfair tactic.

No way Rogean should tolerate this in my opinion, hope Drybone, and anyone else in <APEX> faces harsh repercussions for using this cheat.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

i run luclin models actually my skeletons look like

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this guy cant be me
Old 05-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Are you Girls? Because Girls is your character, and or you play it all the time. And whoever was on Girls tonight posted this image. So someone in your guild is cheating and using freeport vision. Can you tell us who it was? It should be no issue explaining to the GM's who it was, so that player can face the repercussions himself, and alone.

The thing is, Girls was online and speaking just like you in OOC, same mannerisms and phraseology. When Girls logged off, Drybone came online. That is also a coiindience. Perhaps you can show us some of your recent screenshots with the UI shown? So we can see that your UI setup is nothing like the one used by Girls in that screenshot?

Or are you willing to have the GM's IP check your account and information? To see it was in fact not you on Girls tonight? Or will you save everyone the trouble and have your guild mate come clean and turn himself in to the GM's?

All signs are pointing to this being you on Girls. Either prove it was not, or wait until the GM's investigate the matter and enjoy your extended suspension and or ban.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

Seems like the image linked, similar to user pasted eq logs, would be pretty easy to edit.

“We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back.”
[60 Assassin] Ricquire (Wood Elf)
Old 05-06-2017, 11:23 PM
Banned

speaking of "girls"...

Ciset is a high elf GIRL, not a human male.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricquire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like the image linked, similar to user pasted eq logs, would be pretty easy to edit.
what are you saying? I truly don't understand. But I am also not a norrathian rule breaker. And I don't use this human vision bullshit. So , pls explain your point?
Old 05-06-2017, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricquire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying I photshopped this picture? Look at the logs for tonight, or the ooc page on the forums. Girls linked the picture, not me. So..............

wtf are you trying to say?
Old 05-06-2017, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

p sure Girls is not Tune. hope this clarifies things