Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 09:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care either way about the public ban list, but the bolded part is sort of weak. I don't think that there is any evidence that we could give that someone couldn't ask 'is it true'.

If you don't trust the staff, dont play. I don't just mean that about P99 or R99, I mean that about any game. When it comes down to it fabricating logs or lists or whatever else someone might want to prove what happened are a hell of a lot easier to create than the detection systems themselves.
How do you expect anyone to trust you at this point Null? Everyone can go through the GM section on the old VZTZ forum and see the fine work you did there. Until something changes I will follow your advice and stick to WoW.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Banned

staff do whatever they want

you can either play on an emu or not

either way staff dont care and can do what they want

you could of course host your own emu then be the staff , and win at staff and show them how awesome at staff you are is

winner
Old 10-27-2011, 10:00 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you expect anyone to trust you at this point Null? Everyone can go through the GM section on the old VZTZ forum and see the fine work you did there. Until something changes I will follow your advice and stick to WoW.
I really don't know what you are talking about (I know the forums are public, just don't know what you are referring to), but enjoy your pandas.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

he mad
Old 10-27-2011, 11:15 PM
Banned

pandas? i didnt get any pandas
Old 10-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Banned

Oh man, forgot about the opened VZ/TZ GM forums... some good reading in there with all the MQ usage.

Several Salty bans, alot of Holocaust bans... you guys gotta quit with the MQ!
Old 10-27-2011, 11:59 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Locking. I'm not wasting my time compiling stupid lists for you guys. I posted a list of the first people banned from beta within the first week.. I may or may not do the same when Red launches, but if you keep up the trolling saying we are 'hiding' shit, then I see no reason to.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Closed Thread