Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssleeve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice 7D's lol

Those are garbage.
The AN/PVS-7D night vision goggles are a battle hardened night vision system that has seen real world combat use in all US military engagements since the 1980's. The PVS-7 is the tried and true US Military Night Vision goggle system that is still relied upon by US Military and Law Enforcement forces every day.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_from=R40&_...All-Categories

Seems my anpvs 7 are now only worth 2k - 3500

Got 2000 bucks? you can buy mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only ammo you need that much of is hunting ammo and ammo for a rifle in a crows nest situation. For a tactical rifle, the only ammo you need to store is what you can carry.

Just imo.
Air force security police carry 480 rds, we're talking guys that only guard the guard shacks in the air force, not full combat troops. How long you think that lasts in a real life war type situation?

Ammo does 0 if you only have 2 30 rounders because you dont have time to reload when shit hits the fan. Do you need at least 20 30 rounders? 400,000 rounds of ammo vs. a platoon of zitty teenage troops just out of basic = dead person with lots of ammo.

Not to give you the wrong idea: NOT actually preparing for anything I just consider it a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkemi5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how much money did you spend, no, waste, on all that ammo? also, you have over 3600 emails, you should check that shit.
Those on top are all H&K mp5 mags brand new. Used cost 70 bucks each not sure the price nowadays since all sorts of bans etc. Don't ask why I have like 30 ak-47 mags. I hate AKs.

Note this is just my plinker ammo I have 5 cases of 5.56 and I hate M-16's too. The boxes on left 6000 rds $1200 a case. Wooden crates are 2000 rds of 9mm each. I used to have 50,000 rds of 9mm alone. It's all a waste, I grew up around nut cases I tell you.

Now learn from my mistakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2011, 03:01 PM
Banned

No seriously, 7D's are shit.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2011, 03:11 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Old 10-29-2011, 11:37 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Okay, he made me mad by hating on my military grade night vision goggles.

I am not a felon but I do not have an auto license, but I live here so [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It's 100% legal

All I "own" is a Mossberg 590 pgp, S&W 6shot .22, the rest is "around"
Old 10-29-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned

"around" = "not under my name fuck the ATFE"
Old 10-29-2011, 11:43 PM
Banned

these pictures were taken when in Texas, in CA atm so dont overthink the laws
Old 10-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

diet mountain dew...?
Old 10-29-2011, 11:48 PM
Banned

wutdo™ ☻☺
Old 10-29-2011, 11:56 PM
Banned

posting pictures of atf raid bait on a message board full of retards half of whom are hippy shitbags that disagree with you owning weapons at all is not a very good idea, and saying you have an "auto license" (which isn't even the proper nomenclature, so your clearly full of shit) does not insulate you, there are folks paid to do nothing but comb the internet for posts just like these, you are fucking up.

the ar with no stock is legal as it is a "pistol" with that short of a barrel, the potential issue (as long as that m4 barrel on the bottom is legal length) comes with you posting the lower next to it as some asshole could consider it constructive posession since it does not have an upper on it.

furthermore you dont need an "auto license" (class 3 paperwork or class 2 manufacturers) since it doesnt appear that you have any extra holes in the given locations unless your using a dias so all you need from those pictures to be legal is an aow or sbr license.

hard to tell but the hk looks like it is select fire, so i guess your "auto license" is for that, my own auto license is for my camaro.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Banned

Dude who the fuck drinks Diet Mountain Dew.

Shit taste like piss, MORE FAIL.
Closed Thread