Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Default It's time for the bazaar...

Sorry pals but the speed of the EC spam this evening is ridiculous, and the faster it gets, the more people spammed again to get their auctions to the front. Then you got those fat cats who like to spam 4-5 lines at once.

150 out of 750 in EC. It's time to make some changes...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Swish; 01-16-2014 at 08:14 PM..
Old 01-16-2014, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

NO! The day the bazaar comes to P99 is the day i quit P99. The Bazaar is one of the worst things to happen to EQ. Not to mention it was a horrible design. You'd be better off putting in an actual auction house(like in WoW) instead of the bazaar.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO! The day the bazaar comes to P99 is the day i quit P99. The Bazaar is one of the worst things to happen to EQ. Not to mention it was a horrible design. You'd be better off putting in an actual auction house(like in WoW) instead of the bazaar.
What about a compromise? Trader stands lining EC tunnel walls? It's at the point where its hard to read the items on everyone's items before they disappear off the page...and get out of here with your auction house, you gotta be trolling me? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2014, 08:12 PM
Kobold

Its gotten to the point where ahungry is the only way to even use EC. There is so much spam right now I cant even click things accurately.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Bazaar? That really chaps my ass! How dare j00
Old 01-16-2014, 08:16 PM
Kobold

This post hurts my heart.

You used to be cool, Swish..You used to be cool.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post hurts my heart.

You used to be cool, Swish..You used to be cool.
Nothing stays the same pals, I'm still Jenny from the block etc... but Wrathis is totally right, its hard to accurately click items the way it is. Check it out yourselves, people spamming harder, better, faster, stronger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2014, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

wru not classic swish gif?
Old 01-16-2014, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

My problem with the Bazaar was that you have mostly afk people being 'merchants'. I prefer wheeling and dealing. You cant do that with an afk player. Not to mention i will not leave eq running 24/7 trying to sell stuff. How they got the bazaar so wrong ill never know. WoW got it right. Its sad...

Just make an auction house like Wow or Diablo 3 where you post stuff for sale and leave and play the game. Later you come and pick up your money if it sold.

Any kind of bazaar or auction house is the total opposite of EC so they shouldnt try and keep it EC-like. It wont be. If you try and make an auction house or bazaar like EC ...but not... it will be shit just like it was on live.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:21 PM
Fire Giant

if you want convenient and interactionless trading, i heard <EVERY OTHER FUCKING MMO> was good for that. check it out sometime
Closed Thread