Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 12-15-2014, 04:08 PM
Banned

im showing even if ur tashed u cant be fettered if you are wearing good MR or have some kind of MR buff

time to stop wearing a ton of FR and put on that MR

also relevant:

Greater Null Potion

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Bazia; 12-15-2014 at 04:10 PM..
Old 12-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

root isn't broken tash is, there is an 100% BONUS to Debuffs....there isn't even supposed to be a bonus in Kunark, the bonus comes into the game in velious and the bonus is only 50%. Another thing is its fucked up client side, I get around 200+ with GRM and when I get tash'd it shows me at around 160 MR and I feel safe ya know? Then root lands 7/7. I agree that root needs to be a spell that is effective...but when people are actually casting shit like blind and whirl and landing it first try with just 1 debuff..that's absurd..All the shamans ive talked to Bangan, BK, Bonk all admitted that blind was NEVER on there spell bar pre patch. Im not saying it needs to be completely nerfed but if I am sacrificing my stat gear and other resists and going solely into MR 100% there should be a VERY little chance I should get rooted, even with 1 debuff.
That's just what I think, I think those who don't stack MR should suffer, but at this point it doesn't matter what MR you have.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:08 PM
Developer

I made some changes to debuff bonus. And some spells. Waiting on next patch. Not reading the whine-fest threads. Waiting for next patch.

H
Old 12-15-2014, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I made some changes to debuff bonus. And some spells. Waiting on next patch. Not reading the whine-fest threads. Waiting for next patch.

H
Nice!!!! If any live testing is needed, put out he word and lets do this.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another thing is its fucked up client side, I get around 200+ with GRM and when I get tash'd it shows me at around 160 MR and I feel safe ya know? Then root lands 7/7. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before Tash:

After Tash:

Rag confirmed liar with proof
Old 12-15-2014, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rag confirmed liar with proof
Can easily be faked, I would be willing to test this with you ingame.
With my current setup I carry about 162 MR and almost allways get rooted while tashed
Old 12-15-2014, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

H
sorry if i came off as whining haynar, just a little upset im losing my guild to a patch and not to holocaust.

Also everything you have done is great, hitboxes, resist changes, all great. but i think something got lost when it comes to debuffs.

my 60 BiS cleric minus crown of rile 220mr with a tash is able to be root locked by twerk. Ask Durabael he was there he saw it.

and i realize when a patch comes is not up to you so when im talking about needing the patch badly im not talking directly to you. But seriously I really would love to see red break with tradition and not leave a broken patch on the server, i rather see red server taken down until fixes can happen.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can easily be faked, I would be willing to test this with you ingame.
With my current setup I carry about 162 MR and almost allways get rooted while tashed
so your saying I photoshopped this? lol

show us some screenshots proving your claims, instead of exaggerating and lying all over the forums
Old 12-15-2014, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Before Tash:

After Tash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoroku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my 60 BiS cleric minus crown of rile 220mr with a tash is able to be root locked
Not true I am not root lockable at 173 nonetheless 220 as your claiming, and unlike most of you exaggerating I actually provide SS's to prove it.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:40 PM
Banned

Tried again in case of fluke @ 170 MR, here are the results:

Before Tashania

After Tashania

Tashed @ 170 MR 13/13 resists on fetter

Stop lyin yall