Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Would you rather see a new Blue server or new PVP server
New Blue Server Progression Based 61 57.55%
New PVP Server Teams Based 45 42.45%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 11:57 AM
Banned

why a new blue99 ? it is almost perfect as it is, fix pathing in VP and forbid training and you have got a real gem !

on the other hand team99 is appealing even for us bluebies 'cause it brings something new !
Old 09-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

I'd estimate at least 90% of people wanting a new blue server would also be in favor of a server wipe of the existing blue server...but as that can't happen they'll look to try do it by proxy (ie - the old server would be starved of new players, it would shrink, and the shrinkage would cause more to leave etc).
Old 09-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd estimate at least 90% of people wanting a new blue server would also be in favor of a server wipe of the existing blue server...but as that can't happen they'll look to try do it by proxy (ie - the old server would be starved of new players, it would shrink, and the shrinkage would cause more to leave etc).
I honestly do not think a new Blue server would cause fragmentation to the extent you're afraid of. Regardless, I voted PVP Teams server because I'm actually really excited to give the new server a try when it launches.

Also, a dude.
Closed Thread