Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Large Bat

Default Too many rats in the kitchen spoil the server!

These new play nice rules are interesting. Unfortunately now we have a new breed of toxic players that try to instigate and manipulate the rules to try to ban people. Before killing someone and corpse camping them was a thrill, now its not enough, now you got to get someone banned to feel better.

Last night i was camping the Frenzy, when a druid (no names needed) came along and killed me. No problem, he waited till i finished the fight, was low on mana and got me. Was this cheap? sure, but acceptable, this is a PvP server. Took me 20 minutes to get back, moved my corpse away from the frenzy room to a safe spot to loot and scoot as expected.

Now the Problem! When i got to the corpse, the room was a full pop, the druid not in zone. By the time i finished dragging my corpse and looting it, the druid returned. He only came back to grief me, not letting me med by continuously hitting me so i would not med. He wanted me to cannibalize to get mana to gate.

Who the fuck does he think he is now, telling me how to get my mana, how to play my class, i respected his killing me, was leaving, didn't harass him after the kill, but now he thinks hes the cop of the dungeon.

He then killed me again!

Funny he then goes in ooc to complain i wasnt leaving fast enough and i should get banned for not respecting the new rules. Personally i dont care but this is just a new way for people to abuse the rules, the game, and other people. People running to petition the GM's for every little violation is nothing more than people ratting on others.
People like them are a disgrace, you ruin the server and player base.

Personally if i kill you from now on, you may come get you corpse, i will even buff you up and help you get your corpse if you need, i expect when you are ready, in your best judgement, to leave for the time required by the rules. Hopefully meet you some time soon and do it all over again.

If i die, i will come back, get my stuff, not grief you, and even congrats you on the kill. Afterall i play on a free-for-all PvP server for the thrill of always having to look over my shoulder. I dont need to be bullied on how fast to leave, if i break any rules in terms of griefing you or attacking you without leaving, you are free to petition me.

Thats how these rules are meant to played. Not these crying babies all over the server, why dont you people grow up some day soon. To me its a game, i get frustrated at some point i log of and come back later.

Obviously playing on a Free-for-all server we would expect to encounter the most toxic of all players, especially when its free to play. So do we try to regulate these players, and pretend they will listen? Probably not, rats will always be rats unfortunately. Therefore petition all you want, grief all you want, flame on these boards all you want, but i will always play the way i want, and hopefully meet a few good people along the way.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Banned

toxic this toxic that

shut the fuck up already
Old 01-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These new play nice rules are interesting. Unfortunately now we have a new breed of toxic players that try to instigate and manipulate the rules to try to ban people. Before killing someone and corpse camping them was a thrill, now its not enough, now you got to get someone banned to feel better.

Last night i was camping the Frenzy, when a druid (no names needed) came along and killed me. No problem, he waited till i finished the fight, was low on mana and got me. Was this cheap? sure, but acceptable, this is a PvP server. Took me 20 minutes to get back, moved my corpse away from the frenzy room to a safe spot to loot and scoot as expected.

Now the Problem! When i got to the corpse, the room was a full pop, the druid not in zone. By the time i finished dragging my corpse and looting it, the druid returned. He only came back to grief me, not letting me med by continuously hitting me so i would not med. He wanted me to cannibalize to get mana to gate.

Who the fuck does he think he is now, telling me how to get my mana, how to play my class, i respected his killing me, was leaving, didn't harass him after the kill, but now he thinks hes the cop of the dungeon.

He then killed me again!

Funny he then goes in ooc to complain i wasnt leaving fast enough and i should get banned for not respecting the new rules. Personally i dont care but this is just a new way for people to abuse the rules, the game, and other people. People running to petition the GM's for every little violation is nothing more than people ratting on others.
People like them are a disgrace, you ruin the server and player base.

Personally if i kill you from now on, you may come get you corpse, i will even buff you up and help you get your corpse if you need, i expect when you are ready, in your best judgement, to leave for the time required by the rules. Hopefully meet you some time soon and do it all over again.

If i die, i will come back, get my stuff, not grief you, and even congrats you on the kill. Afterall i play on a free-for-all PvP server for the thrill of always having to look over my shoulder. I dont need to be bullied on how fast to leave, if i break any rules in terms of griefing you or attacking you without leaving, you are free to petition me.

Thats how these rules are meant to played. Not these crying babies all over the server, why dont you people grow up some day soon. To me its a game, i get frustrated at some point i log of and come back later.

Obviously playing on a Free-for-all server we would expect to encounter the most toxic of all players, especially when its free to play. So do we try to regulate these players, and pretend they will listen? Probably not, rats will always be rats unfortunately. Therefore petition all you want, grief all you want, flame on these boards all you want, but i will always play the way i want, and hopefully meet a few good people along the way.
i woulda killed you naked about 5 minutes earlier and prevented this whole thread but theres rules that wont let me
same rules that say gtfo after you get your gear
pick n choose tho right
Old 01-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Banned

Yeah, let's ban all the griefers. Remember that time when a bard deleveled Party from 60 to 52?

Oh, that was your guild officer Tune.

Ban.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:30 PM
Large Bat

what comes around, goes around.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Banned

everyone that was corpse camped with exp loss still plays the server

now u kill someone with no exp loss 1 time and u get banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Old 01-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
sup rat.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 10.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sup rat.
sup you vermin piece of SHIT SCUM
Old 01-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Closed Thread