Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone know when Halfling Paladins and Gnome Shadow Knights came about? I'm really hoping it was Velious...
Luclin, sorry.

Quote:
Also, is it immediate upon Velious release that hybrids lose their exp penalty?
About a month after Velious releases.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necros will make that zone their home.

2 DAs, And FD you can get there if you are patient and you get a SoW outside. Though CoV faction helps a lot.
Should read Bards/Clerics/Necros/Monks/Anyone with a DA Idol.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

You need more than a DA Idol to get from Aary to PoM. Especially without 1min selos.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Orc

Seems like a few are forgetting Abashi also.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such shit.

You guys whine about a long Kunark because it means tons of people have pixels. But then in the same breath you whine about how hardcore players are going to stop you from having Velious pixels.

What do you want? Do you want a classic experience, where 90+% of us NEVER have a BFG, NEVER have an eyepatch, don't complete quested armor sets until Velious is almost over? Or do you want a custom server where mechanics let you get the pixels you think you are entitled to? You can't have both.

Seriously. It's like the top thread on the forums is "waahhhhh, i can't join a group on my alt without someone having a fungi! RUINING MY IMMERSION WITH ALL THESE EXTRA KUNARK PIXELS" and then the next thread is "waahhhh, Velious is gonna suck because the staff won't put ground drops on rotation! RUINING MY IMMERSION BY NOT GIVING ME PIXELS THAT I NEVER EVEN HAD ON LIVE ANYWAYS"
soo a-team is officially abandoning the rotation and giving up on those epics?
Old 02-27-2014, 05:57 PM
Banned

Snowy tundra
Old 02-27-2014, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need more than a DA Idol to get from Aary to PoM. Especially without 1min selos.
Apologies, I had written "Anyone with a DA Idol+pocket bard" but apparently cut it out :X
Old 02-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Banned

3 das required
Old 02-27-2014, 06:54 PM
Orc

I lead countless PuG raids in Kael doing giants during early velious. They were some of the funnest raids, everyone got great loots, and I wasn't even guilded! If I can get up to 60 and have the time, I'd love to do this again.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

I hope the BFG quest is implemented in its original early form. If so, I look forward to the forum drama from the folks who turn it in expecting a BFG and receive something of a rude shock. Folks don't seem to remember, by and large, how raw and unfinished Velious was when it first opened. The expansion only became really good after 5-6 months of tweaks.

Assuming things are implemented correctly, whoever first kills Avatar of War and receives a shiny Blade of Carnage will also be in for a shock.

Danth
Last edited by Danth; 02-27-2014 at 07:12 PM..
Closed Thread