Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you remember their guild name? Curiousity
On my pve server they were Chaotic Legion but iddk on naggys. It was mostly individuals and not the whole guild.
Old 07-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

So I'm hearing if beast lords are allowed on launch then half the server will be one.

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 07-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I'm hearing if beast lords are allowed on launch then half the server will be one.
Yes. Theyre incredibly broken up to level 60/70 and still broken then; just slightly less.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:51 PM
Sarnak

if they are allowed I hope they get nerfed to a point of total gimpness.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

I saw a post regarding BLs and some one said all of the pet focus items for them were implemented in future xpacs so they won't be nearly as strong as every one thinks. I'm hoping they get the starting zones to Qeynos and FP. Darklight and Frostfang Sea starting zones is the biggest turn off of the server as the gear from there will make 20 plus zones absolutely void.

I did watch an interview on YouTube and one of the leading devs has been trying to please the PvP community with rulesets/changes so I'm not too worried. Hoping for a badass server launch, however am bummed that most of the p99 population is going good team. Evil side was x10 better in every way in regards to zones, classes, and fun in general Lol
Old 07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Good, bad, wont matter in a month much. History lesson.

Old 07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Meaning Freeport vs Qeynos start

Old 07-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw a post regarding BLs and some one said all of the pet focus items for them were implemented in future xpacs so they won't be nearly as strong as every one thinks. I'm hoping they get the starting zones to Qeynos and FP. Darklight and Frostfang Sea starting zones is the biggest turn off of the server as the gear from there will make 20 plus zones absolutely void.

I did watch an interview on YouTube and one of the leading devs has been trying to please the PvP community with rulesets/changes so I'm not too worried. Hoping for a badass server launch, however am bummed that most of the p99 population is going good team. Evil side was x10 better in every way in regards to zones, classes, and fun in general Lol
Did you ever play one? Their pet abilities heal better than all healers til lvl 40. Their pets the same damage as scouts; etc etc. They toned down the end-game of them for lvl 80+ or whatever but realistically; it doesn't matter because DBG said they were most likely not going to revert to the old items.
Old 07-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not me pal, I'm going evil!
Old 07-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Sarnak

Ajax looking for friends.... pst so I can fuck in norrath2
Closed Thread