Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Default Forum disruption: Need to put a foot down on this

Forum disruption is disrupting the discussion. The truth is that you can't disrupt a forum without disrupting anyone. Forum disruption needs to be against the rules no matter who is there or not. If there is truly no one there then no one will report. But there should not be any loopholes and if you get caught you should be disciplined with no caveats.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

What's a forum disruption.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 12-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Developer

Next we will have polls to vote whether to ban forum trolls.

When will it stop?

H
Old 12-29-2014, 02:51 PM
Banned

Poll: Poll: Should polls be banned?
Old 12-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next we will have polls to vote whether to ban forum trolls.

When will it stop?

H
The liberals will not stop until they have destoryed everything. Wheeeeeee.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When will it stop?

H
Hopefully it will not! I am confident that the committee behind the OP are faithfully and selflessly doing their part to recreate the classic Whineplay forum experience we have all been longing for. With luck we'll soon be treated to long & rambling class balance rants spiced up with lovely bits of inaccuracy, ignorance, and the occasional outright falsehood. I can hardly wait!
Old 12-29-2014, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully it will not! I am confident that the committee behind the OP are faithfully and selflessly doing their part to recreate the classic Whineplay forum experience we have all been longing for.
Haha, indeed. One of the most annoying things about trying to research archived discussion about EQ is the constant, unrelenting stream of complaining about basically every single aspect of the game. Reading old boards would give me the impression that every class was a pitiful weakling except necros or druids, every ability in the game was underpowered and useless, most loot was fake and the rest of it was monk loot, and raids of 30 or 40 people routinely wiped to group or duo-able monsters.

Danth
Old 12-29-2014, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, indeed. One of the most annoying things about trying to research archived discussion about EQ is the constant, unrelenting stream of complaining about basically every single aspect of the game. Reading old boards would give me the impression that every class was a pitiful weakling except necros or druids, every ability in the game was underpowered and useless, most loot was fake and the rest of it was monk loot, and raids of 30 or 40 people routinely wiped to group or duo-able monsters.

Danth
That last bit might actually be true you know.
Old 12-29-2014, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

i am feel disrupted. hold my hand.
Old 12-30-2014, 06:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forum disruption is disrupting the discussion. The truth is that you can't disrupt a forum without disrupting anyone. Forum disruption needs to be against the rules no matter who is there or not. If there is truly no one there then no one will report. But there should not be any loopholes and if you get caught you should be disciplined with no caveats.
Are you sure you are not related to MarcusD?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread