Of course not.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Read my signature.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkskog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you should have 1 camp and you can go do other stuff while you are waiting for it to spawn.
That defeats the whole purpose of camping something.

Common sense dictates and Wenai has specifically stated that your toon has to be present at a camp in order to retain a legitimate claim to said camp. Otherwise it would be called a "pit-stop," or simply a "desired target." If you're not going to devote your time to making sure you're there to fend off others trying to get the camp, why should anyone respect the fact that you want it? If *I* am willing to spend *my* time camping something, why should *you* get to come in once every 21 minutes and kill the thing *I* need and then just leave? It makes no sense.

Unless of course, you're an egotistical jerk with a small wiener in a position of authority in his teeny-tiny world, and making up some retarded rules on the spot, like: "if it's a friend of MINE, they can attempt a camp, not have the force necessary, wipe, and then retain a legitimate claim to a camp when others who do have the force to hold the camp are ready and present to hold the camp." ..but you know, what moron would do something stupid like THAT??
Old 01-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Kobold

All *I* am saying is that if there was *someone* alone in Lguk, camping multiple spawns and *I* come in and say "anyone at EE?" and *he* says *I* am, then the EE camp is *his*. But any other camp in the zone is now open to *me* and *he* can't say EE/Frenzy/AM are *mine*.

************************************************** *****************************************
Old 12-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

badump
Closed Thread