Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Banned

I wonder what his character name is on beta.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya know, as much as I dislike Harrison at times, I am really fucking sick of you retards bringing this up. That man's death has no reason coming out of your retarded fucking mouth or off your stupid fucking fingers.

Do me a solid. Go fucking fucking kill yourself before you reproduce.
This. sure this is the internet but have some fucking decency....
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 09-30-2011, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldaran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. sure this is the internet but have some fucking decency....
yah thats some fucked up shit right thurrr.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what his character name is on beta.
Sdrawcabz, come see me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya know, as much as I dislike Harrison at times, I am really fucking sick of you retards bringing this up. That man's death has no reason coming out of your retarded fucking mouth or off your stupid fucking fingers.

Do me a solid. Go fucking fucking kill yourself before you reproduce.
Was talkin about his red99 char!! Y u mad??? Stop dickridin this mofo, hes a negative nancy and has nothing productive coming out of his mouth. The wrong one died to you Autotune!
Old 09-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Banned

You're a sad little boy lol
Old 10-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOzzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there no reward to pvp players will only pk to grief then, been there done it.What worse item loot or camp stealing ? Which act will cause your staff for headaches and petitions?Rogean this your first rodeo with pvp?
What in the world makes you think that having item loot will somehow miraculously make griefing and camp stealing disappear? OH, I know why, because there will be less pvp since people don't want to lose their pixels; thus, making for less pvp and a boring fucking server.

Being a true PvP'er your reward should be killing people/making them vacate the area.

If you want to kill things and loot items off them, then go play on the blue server.

You, sir, are in the extreme minority. Yes, there are people who would like to have item loot, but guess what? They will play anyways because they want to pvp. The < 10 people who have the same mindset as you will not be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doors that way --------------------------------->

We aren't catering to the die hard pvp players that want an exclusive server to dominate with a diminished population. The server is being designed to sustain a community that can cooperate together while maintaining a strong pvp presence.
Does this mean you're finally enabling guild wars on Project 1999 (blue)?
Old 10-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We aren't catering to the die hard pvp players that want an exclusive server to dominate with a diminished population. The server is being designed to sustain a community that can cooperate together while maintaining a strong pvp presence.
Basically so that the GMs don't need to handle poopsocking and mob disputes. The players can do that.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

HARUMPH!HARUMPH!
Old 10-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Skeleton

1 item loot please! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread