Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Fire Giant

Haha it's always been the same with TMO, I remember fighting them in 99-02 on fennin ro too lol
Old 12-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was intention of petitioning, thats about the only intention TMO had at the last CT.
Even this case is closed you continue to QQ & try to modify the story ! You are really not an example as a Guild leader...

I am really happy to not be in your guild, if you continue to this way you will drown with your own tears.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Fire Giant

We are all very happy you arent in our guild, as well. 90 percent of the time 100 percent of this server doesnt know if you are extremely high or extremely retarded.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are all very happy you arent in our guild, as well. 90 percent of the time 100 percent of this server doesnt know if you are extremely high or extremely retarded.
I'd say 90% of the population doesn't know who Yapas is, nor do they care.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
*Click* *Clack* Madness detected! *Clack* *Click*

Good night *Dear Leader*, I will have pleasure to read your propaganda tomorrow !
Old 12-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RnF is a place for people to call each other 'faggots' and express their enthusiasm of scuba. You're clearly a bandwagon half-wit that has no idea what is actually going on in the past CT encounter. Objectively, you can look at the logs for the encounter and see that Imba put a single mallet charge into CT at the exact same second as Domjot took aggro. Since player logs only round to the nearest second, we can assume that Imba and Domjot were, at max, half a second from getting FTE -- Domjot just happened to win. You cannot possibly express such timing as malicious intent, unless you're just out to blindly crucify, which I assure myself you are.

TMO had no intention of engaging CT when Domjot took aggro. Imba had a single mallet into CT and did not have low HP aggro. There are no logs from any TMO player that show evidence that their players tried to draw aggro from Imba (which could have simply been achieved by 2 mallet charges).

Any engage, as it should be second nature to most tanks, suggests that you'd blow a full mallet into any target -- TMO never did this?

Why? There was intention of an engage.
can't out agro 1 mallet charge, so sad
Old 12-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Kobold

Oh ya, know it was re-creatable, I just give Athiyk a lot of credit because as far as I know he kind of discovered and perfected a lot of the more complex mechanics manipulation strategies on necros. Him and Shiho, at least back in the day, seemed to be the two necros who were always pushing the limits of what could be done. Reminds me a lot of what some of the A-Team enchanters were doing in HS. Now I'm sure there is a whole slew of enchanters who can rip up every part of HS, but the guys who had the idea and took the time/risk to figure out how to do it are always going to be deserving of a respect imo.

EQ as a game isn't about who can do what, because once something is done it is generally easy enough to recreate. Its like people who can play every Hendrix song on guitar; they may be accomplished guitarist, but Hendrix was special because what he did was unique when he did it. I know a lot of people talk about how EQ is an 11 year old game and nothing new happens, but that is bullshit. imo the best players here are way better than the best players on live and have really pushed what is possible in the game to the limits.

I'm not saying you don't, because your list of 3 was pretty damn solid, but most people who play here who think they're good don't have the knowledge to distinguish between good players and great players, because there is a difference. Personally outside of Monks, Bards, Enchanters, Necros, Shaman (iffy), and Warriors I don't think I could judge other classes really aside from saying someone is good or bad. Bards in particular most people don't know shit about.

But yea, with necros, enchanters, and shaman, it is really all about knowing how to use your tools to manipulate mechanics, monks too but in a different way. Athiyk was just a beast because he always seemed to be that guy who found unconventional ways to do shit before anyone else.

And yes, I realize this post makes me sound like a gigantic nerd.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh ya, know it was re-creatable, I just give Athiyk a lot of credit because as far as I know he kind of discovered and perfected a lot of the more complex mechanics manipulation strategies on necros. Him and Shiho, at least back in the day, seemed to be the two necros who were always pushing the limits of what could be done. Reminds me a lot of what some of the A-Team enchanters were doing in HS. Now I'm sure there is a whole slew of enchanters who can rip up every part of HS, but the guys who had the idea and took the time/risk to figure out how to do it are always going to be deserving of a respect imo.

EQ as a game isn't about who can do what, because once something is done it is generally easy enough to recreate. Its like people who can play every Hendrix song on guitar; they may be accomplished guitarist, but Hendrix was special because what he did was unique when he did it. I know a lot of people talk about how EQ is an 11 year old game and nothing new happens, but that is bullshit. imo the best players here are way better than the best players on live and have really pushed what is possible in the game to the limits.

I'm not saying you don't, because your list of 3 was pretty damn solid, but most people who play here who think they're good don't have the knowledge to distinguish between good players and great players, because there is a difference. Personally outside of Monks, Bards, Enchanters, Necros, Shaman (iffy), and Warriors I don't think I could judge other classes really aside from saying someone is good or bad. Bards in particular most people don't know shit about.

But yea, with necros, enchanters, and shaman, it is really all about knowing how to use your tools to manipulate mechanics, monks too but in a different way. Athiyk was just a beast because he always seemed to be that guy who found unconventional ways to do shit before anyone else.

And yes, I realize this post makes me sound like a gigantic nerd.
By the time I got around to doing it, it had already been done by a few people (not very many). I'm not saying that doing it was easy either, the hardest part wasn't the killing, but knowing when to get up there and not gain unwanted aggro (at least to me).

I give them all the credit they deserve. Most of my techniques I stole from necros or enchanters (asked or watched and enchanters play similar to necros when it comes to charming). I don't think I am the best and I don't think it's really easy to say who is the #1 best either.

I do know the names of the guys who have been brought up very often by other necros when swapping tips/tricks though. I may not have seen them play, but I've adopted tactics from them, so they must have been good lol.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:39 AM
Banned

http://youtu.be/W6DmHGYy_xk
Old 12-10-2013, 01:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wanking off over Athiyk
I've copied and pasted that stuff to him (he's asleep atm), I'm sure he'll blush when he reads it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Closed Thread