Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is that, a pic from an MTV news commentary on the subject?

Man, it's funny how the elite you all hate, but you do exactly what they want you to do w/o even really thinking about it. Meanwhile they dig holes to hide in just for themselves.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh, so Ambassador R. James Woolsey, former director of the CIA, well he doesn't know WTF he's talking about regarding EMP attacks carried out by a couple NK devices. I'm so glad you are here to set us straight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Though he says 90% fatality in the US, but my opinion is a little lower, 50-80% and most going the first few months.
it's funny i looked for that article, so i guess you mean this : http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...inches-closer/

nowhere he talks about any "fatalities", and the whole EMP ordeal is in that sentence:

Quote:
Pyongyang’s panic explains why we should be a lot more worried about their KMS-3 and KMS-4 satellites orbiting over the U.S. If nuclear-armed, these satellites could make an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack that would blackout North America and kill millions.
i bolded the part that's important.. also, out of doubt i checked these satellites:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwangm...Fngs%C5%8Fng-4

Quote:
The head of the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command stated that Kwangmyongsong-4 was almost twice as large as Kwangmyongsong-3, and South Korean officials estimated the mass as 200 kilograms (440 lb).
Really my poor Daywolf ? their biggest satellite that COULD launch an EMP is like twice a sputnik ..?

Quote:
In addition to claiming North Korea was planning a moon mission, Hyon Kwang-il, director of the scientific research department at NADA, said the satellite had completed 2,513 orbits and had transmitted 700 photographic images in the day following its launch. The satellite passes over North Korea four times a day and continues to transmit data. However, international experts, such as astrophysicist Jonathan McDowell, have not confirmed any transmissions from the satellite.
you're retarded.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-25-2017, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's funny i looked for that article, so i guess you mean this : http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...inches-closer/

nowhere he talks about any "fatalities", and the whole EMP ordeal is in that sentence:

i bolded the part that's important.. also, out of doubt i checked these satellites:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwangm...Fngs%C5%8Fng-4

Really my poor Daywolf ? their biggest satellite that COULD launch an EMP is like twice a sputnik ..?

you're retarded.
http://www.empcommission.org/docs/A2...ission-7MB.pdf
http://www.empcommission.org/docs/empc_exec_rpt.pdf
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-grid-and-kill

Bunch of strawman replies. Who said anything about a satellite "launching" a nuke? Do you even know what a high altitude EMP strike is?? Why would it need to launch when it is just a short deorbit burst away?

Easy for you to say all that and blow it off with insults. You live in fucking france, you are not an EMP target today as we are in the US. You already let a hostile foreign army into your country, an absolute death wish, and trying to get even more in. You don't have 10 years. You don't even have guns to defend yourselves, but I guarantee your invasion army will miraculously discover hordes of guns just as they move to purge the country. Your fate is sealed, but we still have hope here.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqBBTm4Bh3k
Old 04-25-2017, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said anything about a satellite "launching" a nuke? Do you even know what a high altitude EMP strike is?
the guy you "quoted" earlier ..?

Quote:
Pyongyang’s panic explains why we should be a lot more worried about their KMS-3 and KMS-4 satellites orbiting over the U.S. If nuclear-armed, these satellites could make an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack that would blackout North America and kill millions.
then HURR DURR DERP DERP MUDSLIMZ DURR

lulz
Old 04-25-2017, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Still waiting on how Nkoreans are supposed to launch an EMP strike on the US with a satellite weighing 200 kilos, without any ICBMs, without subs that even if they'd go through the US subs in the sea of japan, don't even have the range or the supply line to even hit hawaii, let alone for any kind of bomber.

I'm almost convinced that Daywolf is a flat earther at this point [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lulz
Old 04-25-2017, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
http://www.empcommission.org/docs/A2...ission-7MB.pdf
http://www.empcommission.org/docs/empc_exec_rpt.pdf
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-grid-and-kill

Bunch of strawman replies. Who said anything about a satellite "launching" a nuke? Do you even know what a high altitude EMP strike is?? Why would it need to launch when it is just a short deorbit burst away?

Easy for you to say all that and blow it off with insults. You live in fucking france, you are not an EMP target today as we are in the US. You already let a hostile foreign army into your country, an absolute death wish, and trying to get even more in. You don't have 10 years. You don't even have guns to defend yourselves, but I guarantee your invasion army will miraculously discover hordes of guns just as they move to purge the country. Your fate is sealed, but we still have hope here.
Fippy, you don't have to keep swallowing the semen when you get cucked. It's okay to spit, Fippy.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Lulz, Trump's laying the groundwork for getting out of the border wall.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Still waiting on how Nkoreans are supposed to launch an EMP strike on the US with a satellite weighing 200 kilos, without any ICBMs, without subs that even if they'd go through the US subs in the sea of japan, don't even have the range or the supply line to even hit hawaii, let alone for any kind of bomber.

I'm almost convinced that Daywolf is a flat earther at this point [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's NOT a friggen weapons platform, it's not "launching" a strike. No one at all is saying the satellite will launch a strike, but that it simply de-orbits being the warhead itself, not a launch like a Reagan-Starwars weapons platform. Then before it burns up it blows up, taking out all electrical on the ground for many many miles as well as many US satellites. See Operation Fishbowl if you doubt it.

No one knows the weight of the latest satellite, best guess being 500-lb. There are nuclear devices that weigh 50-lbs, those considered suitcase nukes (tactical battlefield nukes, often mortars). There are many missing suitcase nukes from the former soviet union era. Most ICBM warhead devices weigh around 350-lbs each.

But besides that, no one knows how far NK's miniaturization efforts have proceeded if they use their own anyway, or hacked the designs. You think you know? A guess out of your ass is all you know, for sake of trollings. Considering they are racing to get their ICBM tuned, likely they have something to put on it, be it for one or a dozen warheads as most ICBM's fit.

My example uses aircraft, easily done. You think the satellite argument is an easy kill so you pursue that, but you just got pwnd yet again. Soon you may make no sense and start slapping your forehead against the keyboard in full retard mode like your buddy Al d Gore there can only do now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2017, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's NOT a friggen weapons platform, it's not "launching" a strike. No one at all is saying the satellite will launch a strike, but that it simply de-orbits being the warhead itself, not a launch like a Reagan-Starwars weapons platform. Then before it burns up it blows up, taking out all electrical on the ground for many many miles as well as many US satellites. See Operation Fishbowl if you doubt it.

No one knows the weight of the latest satellite, best guess being 500-lb. There are nuclear devices that weigh 50-lbs, those considered suitcase nukes (tactical battlefield nukes, often mortars). There are many missing suitcase nukes from the former soviet union era. Most ICBM warhead devices weigh around 350-lbs each.

But besides that, no one knows how far NK's miniaturization efforts have proceeded if they use their own anyway, or hacked the designs. You think you know? A guess out of your ass is all you know, for sake of trollings. Considering they are racing to get their ICBM tuned, likely they have something to put on it, be it for one or a dozen warheads as most ICBM's fit.

My example uses aircraft, easily done. You think the satellite argument is an easy kill so you pursue that, but you just got pwnd yet again. Soon you may make no sense and start slapping your forehead against the keyboard in full retard mode like your buddy Al d Gore there can only do now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can drop the troll, you're autistic, or you're that much of a cucked moron, Fippy.