Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Aviak

Default If you can't beat them

If you can't beat them join them. If you hate them then become rivals. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't want it bad then you won't have it. If you don't put the time and effort in then don't complain. Seriously their are two hardcore raiding guilds. Then out of no where comes rustles a casual raid guild that gets things done. What boggles the mind is the fact that you spend more time in rants and flames complaining about them then doing something about it. This isn't World of Warcraft you can't come on the forums and complain and have the GM doing what the mass wants them to do. THIS IS CLASSIC if they are such a problem then make a guild call it hardcore not casual and do something about the problem yourself the GM can't hold your hands and kill raid mobs for you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

you ok?
Old 04-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

I think we all could learn a thing or two from this post. Once you do, please let me know what it's about.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Banned

TLDR go play WoW OP
Old 04-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Kobold

lol @ p99 raiding
Old 04-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Kobold

I've posted 5 times in 2 days. What planet do you live on Godefroi? The Kushie made you mad planet? Or the planet where p99 raiding isn't a joke?
Old 04-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've posted 5 times in 2 days. What planet do you live on Godefroi? The Kushie made you mad planet? Or the planet where p99 raiding isn't a joke?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2017, 06:54 PM
Kobold

I'm hitting ST again tonight, mm another Ventani kill (along with a couple other warders of course). Not a single moment of staring at walls or stairs or doors! What should we do with the robe that drops tonight? I'm thinking we should give it to a gnome.

Be sure I'll be laughing at every one of you poopsocking morons while I am doing it. To the smarter of those, just understand that there is better out there if you just look. Fuck these Awakened turdbags and Aftermath fucknuts who only want you around as warm bodies to maintain their fragile pixel oriented egos. Ditch them and play places where EQ is fun, be it takp or p2002 or phinny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ p99 raiding
Old 04-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

ain't nobody clickin you unsanitized link :c gotta imgur that. just go to imgur and paste you link there on the imgur upload page, then get the bbcode share link for the image from the upper right corner of the image once it load :3
Old 04-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclements87 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can't beat them join them. If you hate them then become rivals. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't want it bad then you won't have it. If you don't put the time and effort in then don't complain. Seriously their are two hardcore raiding guilds.
I stopped reading right there...

Drumas - 60 Cleric
Ashintar - 60 Wizard
Closed Thread