Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 08:59 AM
Banned

Default BP oil spill, are we all going to die?!?

So what is everyones take on this?

Heard about it a few weeks ago and have been following it ever since from Denmark. Having never heard about them, i stumbled upon the the alex jones show today, with lindsey williams on the air discussing the oil spill with inside spoilers from mr. x!

It made me pretty disturbed and i hope they are like the biggest radio trolls in the USA.

Well it basically seems like BP has been hiding secrets from day one, but now some of the people on the inside is getting really worried for all of us.

The sources suggest theyve been drilling way too deep down, have hit something like the main artery of a black heart under extreme pressure beyond our technology and now we are fucked.

The 5000 barrel/day spill seems to be in the millions now and while it was just oil and what not before, its now deadly toxic airbourne chemicals that will turn your insides out, make your babies look like cazic thule and end us all.

But have no worries, we might just have one solution to save mankind. Drill down a nuclear bomb and blow that sucker up or... make it much worse human style!

So is this it, are we all going to die?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYhugmaAL3A Lindsey Williams Talks with Alex Jones About Deadly Gases Leaking from BP Spill 1/9
Last edited by smokiing; 06-13-2010 at 09:02 AM..
Old 06-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

If you listen to Alex Jones for anything more than pure entertainment, you really need to get a reality check.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

That said, I believe the ocean will be too toxic for most fish to survive within my lifetime anyway.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:43 AM
Aviak

The NWO cabal had plants in the Transocean drill team that left timed deepwater explosives in the drill shaft, knowing that the thousands of gallons of gushing oil would both conceal any residue from the blast as well as trigger eventual unilateral government response, thus expediting the transition toward the NWO world government and the North American Union police state secret meetings gold standard income tax is illegal they hate us for our freedom.

OBVIOUSLY.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

/mourn BPs share price.

On the upswing, being an Albertan, all I have to say at a good chunk of the Ontario and US NGO's is, "Nah nah nah nahhh naaah" :P

Finally, something thats actually damaging to the environment for them to focus on.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:49 AM
Sarnak

Once BP cleans up their mess, they need to go bankrupt. And the men responsible for this disaster need one nice kick in the genitals with a steel toe boot.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dac321 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once BP cleans up their mess, they need to go bankrupt. And the men responsible for this disaster need one nice kick in the genitals with a steel toe boot.
Well the goal now is to have "The Federal Government" (Aka taxpayers) pay for the cleanup. This is not coming from BP either, its being recommended by government officials in oil's pocket.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:15 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[50 Warrior] Rumzuck Umbatsch (Ogre) <Remedy>
[34 Druid] Vito Corleone (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[35 Necromancer] Torak (Dark Elf) <Europa>
[13 Shadow Knight] Rumzerg (Dark Elf) <Europa>

EQEmuLauncher
Have your files up to date, switch between servers nice and easy, and more!
http://moestaverne.com/

Last edited by Zordana; 06-14-2010 at 05:28 AM..
Old 06-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zordana [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tasty!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

hehe Alex Jones...although he blows shit way out of proportion, i like listening /reading / watching most of his stuff. It's interesting stuff, i just wouldn't take it 100% to heart.