Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 04:44 AM
Banned

Default Building a Mosque??? WTF

So with the recent cluster fuck of opinions on here given by people that carry absoletly no weight in the real world (besides the 385lbs they carry to and from the fridge to the computer)

I'd like to see what peoples opinions are on the Mosque being build at ground zero in New York.

First I'd like to say I am not against their constitutional right to build it there.....I am against their purpose of building it there.

How did he get 100 million dollars in a year after waiting tables......
Why do they want to do it........
What are their intentions???

Eh...
Old 09-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Banned

Shut the fuck up.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up.
Very constructive comment. A Tribute to your intelligence bro. Congrats!
Old 09-01-2010, 05:00 AM
Banned

True Muslims, not the ones that misquote the Qu'ran for their own goals, are usually wonderful people. I say that we as a country you need to learn to respect more religions that don't fall under Judeo-Christianism morality. I'm hoping that they keep things positive and open some eyes, but I'm worried that the opposition is going to be too heavy. I've been by the Islamic Center in Tacoma a few times, and someone reciting Takbir and the entire crowd erupting in Allahu Akhbar is kind of inspiring. It seems more heart felt than amen, or halleluja.

Capital isn't that tough to raise, and I really don't care about their motives or intent, I just want the United States of America to wake up before it's just a footnote in a history book. "The Decline of the Great American Empire", is not a book I'd want to have to read.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

be on the bookshelves in less than 20 years.

chinese bookshelves.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
be on the bookshelves in less than 20 years.

chinese bookshelves.
Made in Taiwan like a Nintendo cartridge
Old 09-01-2010, 05:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal-Elf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did he get 100 million dollars in a year after waiting tables......
Why do they want to do it........
What are their intentions???.
They're doing it for the lulz most likely.

But then again is it really any different than us bombing the fuck out a 3000 year old city that contains several holy sites and places of culture relevance and popping up a McDonald's and several night clubs?

How many meccas of capitalism have we placed on the charred remains of a culture foreign to our own? Even the crusaders of old sacc'd muslim/jewish cities to raid that shit for gold and establish missionaries and trade routes

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Love it or hate it the real reason for military conflict is not vindication or righteousness it is merely economics.

and I'm lovin' it
Old 09-01-2010, 05:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybottom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True Muslims, not the ones that misquote the Qu'ran for their own goals, are usually wonderful people. I say that we as a country you need to learn to respect more religions that don't fall under Judeo-Christianism morality. I'm hoping that they keep things positive and open some eyes, but I'm worried that the opposition is going to be too heavy. I've been by the Islamic Center in Tacoma a few times, and someone reciting Takbir and the entire crowd erupting in Allahu Akhbar is kind of inspiring. It seems more heart felt than amen, or halleluja.

Capital isn't that tough to raise, and I really don't care about their motives or intent, I just want the United States of America to wake up before it's just a footnote in a history book. "The Decline of the Great American Empire", is not a book I'd want to have to read.
the problem is that they aren't misquoting the qu'ran. american islam IS a very different culture than the islam of the middle east. islam in its simplest form is a very passive religion about personal relationship with god in america. in the middle east those relationships are extended outward towards others. the problem is that the qu'ran can be read both ways, and (without having to misquote it) you can very easily read the qu'ran as a violent text.

i don't hate american islam...but, when someone tells you that muslim jidhadists in the middle east are misreading the qur'an they are full of shit. they aren't misreading it...go read the surah of the sword, for example, and tell me otherwise:

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)....." Surah 9:5

that isn't a misquote...MAYBE it isn't supposed to be taken literally in our times, but it isn't a misquote. there are many many verses that support this, too many in my opinion, to pretend that it is absent from the quran.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybottom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want the United States of America to wake up before it's just a footnote in a history book. "The Decline of the Great American Empire", is not a book I'd want to have to read.
All empires come to an end sooner or later. Hopefully we end up like the english, and not the romans.

Thanks in advance to China for patiently waiting their turn to step up to the plate!
Old 09-01-2010, 06:01 AM
Banned

"They cometh for the head of the beast, to slay him and eat the fat of his gain, let he with word of flame, and followers of threatening gaze run rampant upon those who so greedily lie in sloth"- Abacab 14:2
Closed Thread