Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Skeleton

Heard you guys were skipping adding various mobs in Velious to rush release. Sounds authentic.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:19 PM
Aviak

POM+CT/INNY will not be in ....CT/draco and Inny were not revamped until mid-Velious on live....so we are doing the same. Everything else will be in and active.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Banned

If you have to keep bringing up P2002 in this thread, you should at least provide a link [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds authentic.
Authentic

It's an interesting word to use.

- of undisputed origin

Do you mean undisputed by the 150 people that played Al'Kabor?

The server is not like the live experience most of us had. I gave up comparing because I didn't play on Al'Kabor.

Project 1999 has a goal of classic / recreation. I respect that. I got my nostalgia fix and it was glorious.

At this point, I'm not very concerned about a classic or authentic experience. Project 2002 managers are responsive to bugs which cause play issues. It's close enough to original EQ for me, and I am having fun...which is really all I'm looking for in a game.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heard you guys were skipping adding various mobs in Velious to rush release. Sounds authentic.

from http://p2002.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=6687#p6687
Quote:
Please keep in mind this is essentially a beta release and there most likely will be the occasional bug. This is why we have the forums and with your help we can make the gameplay as accurate as possible
I don't get the mud tossing ignorance of your comments, thought we were past all this.

we want the content out as players more then the dev team.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Aviak

I also heard that due to the amount of NPCs in Kael, you weren't going to bother adding some because it was just too many to put in. Source is a GM on P2002.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Banned

You know who doesn't sit on the P99 forum throwing mud at the TAK server? P2002 players, they are way too busy having fun playing on P2002 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And about the Kael NPCs: There are several cycles of mobs that have identical loot and share the same spawn group. They are identical except for their names. I am pretty sure this isn't a game breaking issue, but I know for certain that if you were to post this missing NPC on the P2002 forum, it would be in the game in no time.
Last edited by apio; 12-07-2015 at 04:53 PM..
Old 12-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Kobold

No pvp, no mouse scroll wheel, not classic, boxing...

Nobody here cares about your game, for these reasons, we want nostalgic gameplay not your own version of EQ....

Fix the above issues and you'll have half of the p99 community come to your server because last I checked more than half of p99 loves POP expansion and sees that as the last classic expansion... According to the poll I check regularly on this website... And the majority of of hate boxing, because it takes away from the community and sense of working together with friends... Which you obviously just don't understand on your lame server....
Old 12-07-2015, 10:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharhog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check your loot tables before you start throwing slander
You don't want to go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keykey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 2002 managers are responsive to bugs which cause play issues
That's because they don't have to fix them. Iance posts the bug reports people send them on TAKP's forum using an anonymous account that we let him keep.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:41 AM
Banned

Our players don't care who fixes the bug, just that it's fixed. Thanks for "letting me keep an account" to keep posting bug reports. At least you guys finally realized I am not your enemy! Let's keep being constructive moving forward
Closed Thread