Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Fire Giant

Confirmed tea party.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Fire Giant

there are plenty of items from vp which would provide mana-free buffs such as SLN robe, PE hammer, etc..

dont be so rude hook these noobers up
Old 08-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"No one buffed us, nor responded to any tells. Dont wanna blow mana buffing noobs before a raid? 100% understand, 0 issue : GL in Fear. But honestly? Wow. "

thats not complaining? lol
Want to explain how you complainan bout something you have no issue with? I'm honestly lost how you're drawing that conclusion in your mind.

The topic of the thread is lol @ BDA for being so whipped on raids. If I got trolled and thats some neckbeard joke, then so be it. I wasn't complaining pal.
Originally Posted by Casey II View Post
You should idolize drug dealers from the 1980s more and fat faggot rappers who pretend to be drug dealers from the 1980s but are really fat security guards like Rick Ross.

Also, you should let people know that you enjoy hip hop music. Even if they didn't want to know.

That would probably make people respect your faggot ass more.
]
Old 08-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So everyone heres upset over not buffing low levels? that is too damn funny for me to not comment about. you freeloading dirtbags. Your owed an explanation as to why your not getting buffed? If you see they are busy, then you should realize that you may not get buffs, and you should also realize that your running up to them begging, and your owed no explanation. If they joked about you being spies and ran off, then so fucking what, they were busy. If you want to be a freeloader thats fine, but dont make a post like this on the forum and expect not to look like a bitch.

I find it pretty pathetic that the crybaby involved is even trying to ruin the reputation of the whole guild over it, even when he admits in his post that most of BDA are good people. Most of the people from BDA probably would have gladly given buffs , as I'm sure most people from TMO would do as well if they werent busy. I'm not in BDA, I was an app for a little bit but no more, so you pmsing guild drama losers can stop claiming that im defending BDA here for that reason.

Moral of the story: you are not owed anything, if you have a problem take it up with the individuals themselves
I love your calculated opinion of what occurred considering you are... who? 99 the year you were born? Onset of teen agnst was hard on all of us, lil guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should idolize drug dealers from the 1980s more and fat faggot rappers who pretend to be drug dealers from the 1980s but are really fat security guards like Rick Ross.

Also, you should let people know that you enjoy hip hop music. Even if they didn't want to know.

]
Old 08-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Aviak

You're also assuming i sent msgs asking for buffs, which I didn't. 1 person asked for buffs once, then anxietyquest sparked off. I was asking if the people spamming that shit were serious, and got no answer. Personally? I would let on i was kidding about something like that considering I would be making myself look like a retard otherwise.

]
Old 08-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

BDA new scumbag guild

confirmed in RnF!
Old 08-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Moral of the story: you are not owed anything, if you have a problem take it up with the individuals themselves
BDA should think about this when they start crying for free merbs.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

I am more concerned about this right now.

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-...tbl-sched.html
Old 08-25-2012, 05:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by deneauth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am more concerned about this right now.

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-...tbl-sched.html
<--- Lives in South Bend, IN. As die-hard ND fan as they get. Hopefully this year you won't get to run a play with no time on the clock and fake a field goal to beat us. Lmao, rickrolled.

]
Old 08-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA should think about this when they start crying for free merbs.
Your sig is nothing short of a victory.

]
Closed Thread