Old 11-04-2013, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

my post deleted?
Old 11-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Banned

o boy
Old 12-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I think the reason players take cheating seriously is because the game is competitive and requires a HUGE amount of time investment and endurance. 2 Boxing directly impacts others because it allows people to level without the similar time investment, the EQ level grind is a big part of the game and most people can't handle the work it takes so they never get to high level.

2 Boxing impacts everyone:
It screws with the economy since it quickly creates more high level farmers.
It screws with PvP since it creates more high level characters to quickly fill guild ranks.
It screws with the game, since it allows solo players to more quickly level without the need for other players.

this is 100% opinion. The big guilds will have 24/7 access to a druid who can plvl a brand new player, meanwhile... the european melee wastes so much time LFG that he just decides its not worth it to play.

IT screws with the economy? Do you mean it improves the economy? ROFL! People need 2x the gear, have 2x the loot space... It would 100% make items easier to obtain, more accessible for lower levels, and yeah.

It screws with pvp? Uhm what pvp? And the high level characters are already powerleveling people to fill their guild ranks, how does boxxing have ANYTHING at all to do with this, seriously??

It allows solo players to solo..hmm interesting!!! No box, i'd play a necro or druid..100% I would play a caster because I am not starting brand new with a 5/28 *club
Nonono.. if boxxing were allowed, class diversity would ONLY GO UP.

I understand there are many concerns about boxing.. but finding a group on blue is hard enough.. finding a group on red? Very unlikely.

What you have is a bunch of people who have a little power who don't want anything @ all to change. Maybe you guys are happy with 150 on a friday night. *shrug* Boxxing would at least guarentee me I can log in as a melee and do something productive at 5am. Not everyone plays prime-time with their 30 man guild making it really easy to start new.

Honestly, this server is like a bicycle parked in a brand new parking spot
Old 12-19-2013, 03:42 AM
Sarnak

the stench of amelinda still lives thanks to these ridic sticky threads she still has for some god awful reason
Old 12-19-2013, 04:35 AM
Fire Giant

how long is a perma ban six months? sounds hella perma ><
Old 12-19-2013, 04:57 AM
Planar Protector

I didnt say that, someone else did -- but the only penalty for boxing right now is ending up with two high level characters.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck amelinda and her rules
Old 12-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Banned

perma bans are 7 days
Old 12-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

ya srs, we need a population of 10 players for this 2 be fun rite chewie??????
Old 12-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Banned

2 boxing would make server select show 350 at least which snowballs more new comers

just legalize it

until then lets get consistent punishments across the board not pick n choose nawmean?
Closed Thread