Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Sarnak

Default WTF is with everyone having to be anonymous?

Holy hell that shit is so obnoxious. Hmmm, I wonder if lower guk is packed as all hell, let's do a "/who all gukbottom" oh, I see 12 names, maybe it's not too bad, let's go look, oh, there's like 30 people here, sweet. Hmm, maybe I can go try to camp mammoth hide cloak, "/who all permafrost" 0 players, that's a start, let's go take a look. Oh, there's one person here, obviously camping the alchemist. Maybe I can go kill hill giant, I only see 3 people in Rathe Mountains, let's go take a look. Oh, there's like 12 people killing hill giants, sweet. Maybe Gynok in Befallen? I only see a couple level 10s there, let's go take a look. Oh, there's someone camping it, anon of course.

And it's always like fucking rogues and necros and shit that are anon too. Necro, do you REALLY need to be anon?

This is coming from a level 40 druid that has never been anon and will never be anon. Oh noes, people might ask me for ports, and words will appear on my screen! I might have to politely inform them I can't do it at the moment! Or even just not respond if I want to take that route!

If you're anon, I hope you get stuck in a death loop.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

I super dislike the fact that they made /who all zone not show anon or role people :\
Old 06-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

suks even more when you cant port around to all them places lookin for a camp, only to find the zone held alrdy lol
i agree with other classes besides cleric/druid going /anon or /role i mean wtf for?? maybe they are important or famous or.... maybe they are just douches that have trained/KSed before and are hiding from retailiation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

I have a level 50 cleric who has never been /anon or /role and I support this message. Also since this is RnF. Fuck you.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

I've heard that the raiding guilds require all their members to be /anon or /rp always. Ya know, because it's a big secret when both guilds are jam packed into Sol B.

Not to mention with all the farming in end-game zones, and farmers like to /anon or /rp for whatever reason, just basically consider everything useless, and just travel to where you might want to exp, and maybe you'll get lucky.

Or just play another game =/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or just play another game =/.
LOL forgot this was R&F i should have added something negative dammit!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL forgot this was R&F i should have added something negative dammit!
Positive: Vinx is amazing!

Negative: Vinx is a homosexual, so our love is legit!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Banned

Welcome to Everquest. You're in our world now. QQ.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IM ANGRY THAT OTHER PEOPLE DONT PLAY A GAME THE WAY I LIKE!!! EVERYONE SHOULD GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER. ME ME ME.
Fixed.

I like being /roleplay, so go fuck yourself.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed.

I like being /roleplay, so go fuck yourself.
Play the game the way you like? lol

Sweet purple name, it must make the game like ten times more enjoyable for you.
Closed Thread