Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Since Gravity Flux works here, will there be gnome tossing? Serious question btw!
Old 05-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update - I've found my Wizard!

Tarnot will be assisting in shuttling people to and from EC and Gfay. Three cheers for Tarnot!
Very excited, I was worried I would have to run to Gfay from freeport, this is a relief! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2011, 03:42 PM
Orc

I'll be hanging out around the Shady Swashbuckler at the times appropriate (and likely a while before), don't be shy to ask me for a ride [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 05-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Orc

Sounds fun I will definitely be there!
Old 05-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Kobold

How much are raffle tickets?
Old 05-17-2011, 05:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The times are in EST.
As a resident of Indiana which until recently didn't observe daylight time (and I think Arizona and a few other places still don't), I think you should read this: http://mybiggestcomplaint.com/standard-vs-daylight-time

'Cause I have a feeling I'm going to show up an hour early unless you're sure you mean Standard Time, in which case 98% of everyone is going to show up an hour late.
Luclin Server
Old 05-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarnot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll be hanging out around the Shady Swashbuckler at the times appropriate (and likely a while before), don't be shy to ask me for a ride [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
I'll be there bright and early [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2011, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

A few more updates/addressing concerns:

1) I didn't realize that the time zone would cause such concern, but to *hopefully* alleviate any and all confusion I am using ET, Eastern Time, whatever time it currently is in New York City, click here - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179 and if this says 7:30 PM on Thursday May 19th, be in Greater Faydark getting your raffle ticket =). I hope I don't sound facetious because I am being genuine, I don't want anyone to miss out on the fun due to something so silly as not knowing when it is being held. If anyone remains confused as to when I will be having the event do not hesitate to PM me please. I wouldn't want anyone missing out.

2) Raffle Tickets are 100% FREE! All you have to do is be under lvl 50, show up and wait in line. Everyone can only have one number though, so any prizes given away through the raffle will fall completely on Lady Luck.

3) Malrubius - punt away!

I am loving the thread tags as well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I lol'd a bit at "scam" since I'm giving items out in exchange for nothing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Kobold

Awesome, this sounds like a wonderful idea for us very new people. Will definitely be making my way there!!! Thanks ahead of time for an awesome event.

Pottymouth, Level 10 Gnome Cleric
Old 05-18-2011, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

First, thank you to Foreignacator and Tsundo for their item donations. I now have approximately 40 items to give away!

Second, anyone can contact myself or the two people helping me organize this: Adrastea and Tigranis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Closed Thread