Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Default Returning Priest

Well, in live I played a Barb Shaman, by the name of Frisch on Cazic Thule, then Ayonae Ro, and was with the guild Rabid Bunny Mafia. Returning here, by a lot of persuasion from some friends, I have decided to play something I've always wanted to be, a DE Cleric. I picked it solely based on looks, and badassism.

With that being said, I'm currently level 18, and living in Unrest, grouping. I plan on grouping most of, if not all the way, to 60. With that also being said, is there some sort of guide for leveling zones for groups, or is anyone can bless me with the knowledge of the leveling scheme. I know I can stick around Unrest into my lower 30s, but from there, guessing maybe MM, or what zones on P99 are populated, and have groups consistently?

I tried looking for a guide or a sticky, but was unable to acquire one. Thank you in advance for any info that is given, and any secrets shared. Have a pleasant day, unless you're a light skinned race! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2013, 04:09 AM
Fire Giant

Frontier mountains and overthere usually have groups or soloers in the 30ties/early 40ties. You can try lower guk of course, sometimes you can find ppl there. In the 40ties it's mainly city of mist and a bit of sol b. One other place for the 40ties is dreadlands.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Kobold

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ighlight=Guide
Old 06-20-2013, 06:19 AM
Fire Giant

Unrest can take you through 34 if you want to before too much goes light blue.

Best spot in there for a cleric by far is the top floor spawn, with the Knight and two 6 min festering hag placeholders. It's a bit much to do solo (mainly for the knight himself who can be annoying), but duoing with a wiz or cleric or paladin or druid you can do a good job of stun locking and burning down hags for good experience at little to no risk.
With a partner you can do the basement easily as well.

The rough spot on this server is 35ish in the old world, where specs and hill/sand giants are a bit much, mistmoore is a bit green except all the way in, and solb and guk bottom are slight bit too much and require full groups.

This is the time where kunark comes into play, where no matter what level you are there is tons of places to find undead near your level. And a lot of mid-level groupings congregate to FM/WW/OT for 30-40, and Dreadlands near karnors + yeti caves are usually populated. City of Mist is a fantastic spot full of melee (since they can bind there) during peak hours and there's always Droga/Kaesora type spots for those with a group who wanna venture off the beaten path. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Make some friends who play the same times, or, as a last resort, /w all 30 40 and see where people actually are. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Last edited by Bubbles; 06-20-2013 at 06:26 AM..
Closed Thread