Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If IB didn't fuck it up casual guilds could of had TMOs scraps
The other guilds have seen for the last two weeks how it can be without TMO and they liked it. I actually feel sorry for the majority of TMO that love the game and would be happy to compete fairly with other guilds. There are a small minority of you that are so focussed on getting what you want when you want you don't care how you do it.

Furthermore, I don't really think people are buying your "it's all IB's fault" anymore and you don't help your cause by offering TMO's scraps and then expecting every other guild on this server to be grateful! Your clearly suffer foot in mouth like Alarti.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

no one has mentioned having cyber as a way to have fun on p99 wtf
Old 06-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one has mentioned having cyber as a way to have fun on p99 wtf
^^This. I concur
Old 06-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyanna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other guilds have seen for the last two weeks how it can be without TMO and they liked it. I actually feel sorry for the majority of TMO that love the game and would be happy to compete fairly with other guilds. There are a small minority of you that are so focussed on getting what you want when you want you don't care how you do it.

Furthermore, I don't really think people are buying your "it's all IB's fault" anymore and you don't help your cause by offering TMO's scraps and then expecting every other guild on this server to be grateful! Your clearly suffer foot in mouth like Alarti.
Wait, you're saying the casual guilds liked not having hardcore raiding guilds on an EQ server? NO FUCKING WAY. Someone was happy when they got what they wanted, I've never once thought that would happen.

Seriously, you act like it's some giant mystery as to what would happen if there were no hardcore raiding guilds. (by you I mean the idiots that think they've stumbled upon some answer that no one could have ever foreseen.

Which is kinda funny, considering, I've already seen/heard where some toes had been stepped on the 2 weeks that TMO wasn't on scene. Give it time and you retards will be at each other's throats.

I'm still laughing at the casual passive aggressive comment about "give us what we want or we might band together and do stuff" that is probably the best.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafoirfouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.](
I don't get it.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get it.
I think he is inviting you to a breakfast date. It's possible that it's some french male tradition. idk, just my best guess
Old 06-30-2012, 03:07 PM
Banned

^^

Can't say no to share your croissant with me Jeremy, com on...
Old 06-30-2012, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he is inviting you to a breakfast date. It's possible that it's some french male tradition. idk, just my best guess
It is french breakfast etiquette. It is considered traditional and polite to put your baguette toast into your male friend's coffee cup while maintaining eye contact and nodding slightly.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paumad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is french breakfast etiquette. It is considered traditional and polite to put your baguette toast into your male friend's coffee cup while maintaining eye contact and nodding slightly.
bahwahaahaha
Old 06-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paumad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafoirfouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bahwahaahaha
indeed. lol.
Closed Thread