Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Why is the pop dropping ?
Lack of high end competition 11 9.32%
One high end guild to join 18 15.25%
Static NPC timers 13 11.02%
The community 61 51.69%
Everyone leveled their 6th 60 already. 15 12.71%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 11:21 AM
Sarnak

Population on the decline due to lack of wipe for sure. I agree 100 percent a re-set cycle is what the server needs.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Banned

not sure why people are crying for a restart

sirken and other GMs have said multiple times, this server is not getting wiped lol - as much good as it can do, doesnt matter

flame on
Old 07-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Banned

variance is the solution to all our problems
Old 07-18-2014, 11:27 AM
Banned

community is awful, not only on forums but in game, cant even ask a valid question without stfu faggot etc

constant threads of arguing, racism, calling people faggots and "dont play this server" all day attracts more people amirite? also more RL threats and info help it
Old 07-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Banned

No item loot / needs resist code fix.

I noticed on blue that at high values things actually resist for full regularly... including druid dots....

Rogean says the resist code is the same on both servers at the time we asked him for blue resist improvements... I don't think that's the case.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I noticed on blue that at high values things actually resist for full regularly... including druid dots....

Rogean says the resist code is the same on both servers at the time we asked him for blue resist improvements... I don't think that's the case.
Dude blue is hosed beyond belief with PVP resists. You can even resist dispels, and blind lands almost every time. It's garbage and it's 100% for sure not the same as red.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

will say it again

item loot is a server killer. simply put no one wants to farm for hours on end, and then get ganked by a 5 man squad and lose their 10 hour worth of camped item. stupid. this is eq. u camp your items and use them to pvp. simple

nirgon and his item loot is giving me a headache lol
Old 07-18-2014, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Yaw item loot dum as shit. Keeps the top guild on top with full no drop armor while the peasants get their mithril flanked non stop. There's a reason why item loot lasted 6 months on vztz
Old 07-18-2014, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

I think a better compromise would be a Discord style box that reset regularly, rather than wiping red99 which will result in 3 weeks of fun, if that, before it turns into the inevitable "all the hardcore poopsockers have reached 50 and are locking down all content" status.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure why people are crying for a restart

sirken and other GMs have said multiple times, this server is not getting wiped lol - as much good as it can do, doesnt matter

flame on
No one here is crying about.

I am simply stating what could re-invigorate this server's health.

We know the GM's said it won't be wiped.. doesn't mean Rogean himself tomorrow can't say both servers are going to cyclical resets...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Andis -- if the server reset I know you would enjoy it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can someone please give me a list of reasons why cyclical resets wouldn't be good for the servers? Minimum 4-5 months per expansion maybe more... If not blue, this would definitely be awesome for Red..
Closed Thread