Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"You're"

You misused that word about 12 times in your post. l2English you dumb fuck.

Bump because hololost is still raging hard about losing Red99 to bluebies.
Recount please.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Banned

I didn't read his post beyond his disgustingly bad grasp on his own language and threw out a random number. I shall use 9001 next time to make sure idiots like you get the point.

Also, how's your guild doing?
Old 04-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"You're"

Harrison, I really dont understand you.

You're not funny.
You're not insightful.
You're not entertaining.
You're not posting anything new.
You're posts never change.
Nobody likes you.
Nobody ever really responds to you.
Most people have you ignored.
You're life sucks, and we all know it.

Why not try to find a group of people that like you? Unless you're so used to being a social pariah that you cant function in a group of people IRL? For a while I thought you were a troll, then just dumb, now?... denial? I dunno.

(It was 7, not 12. I would think maybe, you can at least count, but I do not understand how you can create a "12" via a typo on a "7". Now that most of my post is grammatically correct, and you have burned up the 1 default stupid response, do I get a legit one? Or a copy and pasted typical Harrison response?)
Old 04-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
I didn't read his post beyond his disgustingly bad grasp on his own language and threw out a random number. I shall use 9001 next time to make sure idiots like you get the point.

Also, how's your guild doing?
Ancient Mariners going strong

ty for concern

how about yours?
Old 04-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
"You're"
Above statement is not a complete sentence.

Quote:
I2English is not a word. Or you did not capitalize the "L" in "L2English", not sure which. Also, should have a comma after "I2English".

Quote:
Hololost is not a guild on R99 I am aware of. Above sentence also lacks a comma, best placement as I can tell is after "Bump".

Figured I'd help you out since grammar and policing spelling on internet forums appears to be such a high priority for you. Will continue to monitor your posts for correct spelling and grammar.

Your welcome.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

So honestly what's the 100 percent factual truth about red's recent developments? From what I've gathered reading the forums:

- Holocaust is made up of the vztz hardcore folks that came here stroking their e-cocks and harassing blue players while waiting on red99

- A guild of blue players moved to red when it launched and formed a guild called Nihilum

- Nihilum proceeded to lay waste to Holocause and beat them at their own game

- Holocaust raged off the server, and are now waging a campaign to smear Project 1999 and bring it down

Is that pretty much how things went?
Old 04-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Banned

ole harry painting himself into another corner as usual.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Banned

not a member of holocaust but will tell you nihilum only won if winning includes playing twice as much as everyone else, exploiting mobs, and covering up RMT.

not saying holocaust dudes were angels, but most of the people who came here from blue did so because they were known trouble makers over there.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Banned

Safon, I think the real hate came out when Holocaust got guild disbanded and a wave of perma-bans for doing something they learned from Nihilum.

So the favoritism / corruption claims started.

So dev's started ignoring server.

First 2 lead to wave of /quit.

/quit lead to /quit.

If previous statement states, "/quit lead to /quit", then repeat statement until server = dead.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So honestly what's the 100 percent factual truth about red's recent developments? From what I've gathered reading the forums:

- Holocaust is made up of the vztz hardcore folks that came here stroking their e-cocks and harassing blue players while waiting on red99

- A guild of blue players moved to red when it launched and formed a guild called Nihilum

- Nihilum proceeded to lay waste to Holocause and beat them at their own game

- Holocaust raged off the server, and are now waging a campaign to smear Project 1999 and bring it down

Is that pretty much how things went?
95% of the "vztz hardcore folks" quit after the first week bro.
Closed Thread