Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 01:40 AM
Fire Giant

Default I was asked to speak about BDA tonight

Being the eternal white-knight of lower Guk, I came across a situation tonight...

Turns out a couple of BDA gentlemen by the name of Babbin and Chopsooy (sp?) were starting crap tonight against a few groups of noobies in guk tonight, when a multitude of them sent tells asking for an officer online so they can speak with them, they were caught with ignores and replies like "fuck off" or "you deserved it". Now considering none of these BDA were inside guk watching their members train and steal nameds from these groups intentionally, and I was, I think an apology is in order for the gentle-people of Guk tonight.

Many of my 0% rezzes were given out to those bound far away, and it shouldn't have been the case. One of your clerics should have showed up with a click stick at the least.

Thank you to Eunomia, whom I was told, who was the GM to begin the investigation of the two individuals who were training said groups of said players. And kudos to the individuals who were asked to supply the name of an officer to handle the situation before having to involve the busy GM's. Hopefully the motherfuckers who did the training get suspended, unfortunately the ones protecting them won't. Regardless, more shitty reputation for you from a bunch of guildless kids hoping to have fun in the end-game eventually. You don't have to expect them in the future after tonight. At least the ones who sent your guild tells asking for a name of an officer.

BDA, step it the fuck up. We used to like you. You may think this crap doesn't matter, but to everyone but you, it does.

For those with more input then I have on the situation, please feel free to post screenshots or your story on the situation, because all I witnessed was the monk deliberately training three groups after failing to steal two nameds, until he realized I saw him then he bee-lined for the entrance and plug pulled during zoning.

Shame. Shaaaaame.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 02-04-2015, 01:48 AM
Sarnak

Had a look at the roster & both of the names are correct. Will investigate this and feel free to PM me screenshots if anyone has any from the incident or hit me up in game. Our list of officers is also in our recruitment thread, for future reference.

This is the first we're hearing of it. They're not being protected.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
send me the fraps/screenshots/logs of wrong doings by the BDA members
I would gladly, unfortunately i was busy chasing the mother fucker up towards entrance. If you want more proof than a promise, I can't give it to you. Chop was definitely training these guys after failing to steal a couple nameds, ritualist and cavalier to be exact. That was when I was stepping in to rez a couple dead folk from a train Babbin ran through them right before.

Old 02-04-2015, 01:49 AM
Fire Giant

Chop is definitely a definite my sir. Babbin, I did not witness myself.

Old 02-04-2015, 02:09 AM
Banned

Sorry this happened, I trust our officers will bitchslap whatever scumbag is guilty.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:15 AM
Fire Giant

You guys rock, and I will continue loving you

Old 02-04-2015, 02:23 AM
Fire Giant

I'm looking at my logs folder now for something I can prove the monk on, but nothing up, must've turned it off long ago.

Old 02-04-2015, 02:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
when a multitude of them sent tells asking for an officer online so they can speak with them, they were caught with ignores and replies like "fuck off" or "you deserved it"

This seems a little weird to me. Next time get some names. I know the people in our guild well enough to know you shouldn't be getting responses like that unless there's more to the story here. Or, at least, that's what my gut tells me.

Not to excuse the other shit. Just saying, this sticks out to me as being either an outrageously fucking garbage response from people who I've never known to be outrageous garbage people, or there's some other factor in this equation that we're not seeing.

Even Anthrax, our most savage, bloodthirsty bastard, wouldn't pull that shit unprovoked. Frankly as far as I know there's not a guild on this server where you would get a universal "fuck off you deserve it" from everyone you sent a tell to about this, and I would assume that would include ours.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Banned

This is why you should just play the Red server...
Old 02-04-2015, 02:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm looking at my logs folder now for something I can prove the monk on, but nothing up, must've turned it off long ago.
Convenient.
Closed Thread