Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Promise?
edgy
Old 08-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The logic in me appreciates what clear and sidelle have to say.

Just wish it would remit the feelings of a sledgehammer tearing its way through my chest. The disappointment when waking. The distress of hopelessness. The fluttering of painful sorrow effecting the quintessence that is me. The destitution of motivation to even replenish the energy it takes to withstand.

Read a news article about how homicides have dropped while suicide has increased. More than likely due to the next or current recession and state of the economy. Jobs that are needed but continuing to be absent. Joy that is scarce while suffering is abundant.

Maybe it is one huge test or learning experience. Probably just a giant probability of energy experiencing itself in every way possible. Perhaps a huge joke of nothingness. Just the possibilities to enjoy life to the fullest through complete happiness at all costs.

But when those who are truly happy, have incredible wealth, enjoy every single days of their lives, the end must come. They grow old, become bitter, or at best appreciative. Then the fate of the happiest might even charge the burden of the greatest pain of all as they know it must end. Loved ones must die and the circle must complete. It wasn't built to last and to endure such a fate as the happiest of all must be worse.

Maybe the greatest happiness is wanting it to end as nothing will be missed for there was nothing to miss. If there was no love to lose then it must not be that painful.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

as someone who is room mates with a severly depressed friend, dont do it dude.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-godking2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just wish it would remit the feelings of a sledgehammer tearing its way through my chest. The disappointment when waking. The distress of hopelessness. The fluttering of painful sorrow effecting the quintessence that is me. The destitution of motivation to even replenish the energy it takes to withstand.

Read a news article about how homicides have dropped while suicide has increased. More than likely due to the next or current recession and state of the economy. Jobs that are needed but continuing to be absent. Joy that is scarce while suffering is abundant.

Maybe it is one huge test or learning experience. Probably just a giant probability of energy experiencing itself in every way possible. Perhaps a huge joke of nothingness. Just the possibilities to enjoy life to the fullest through complete happiness at all costs.

But when those who are truly happy, have incredible wealth, enjoy every single days of their lives, the end must come. They grow old, become bitter, or at best appreciative. Then the fate of the happiest might even charge the burden of the greatest pain of all as they know it must end. Loved ones must die and the circle must complete. It wasn't built to last and to endure such a fate as the happiest of all must be worse.

Maybe the greatest happiness is wanting it to end as nothing will be missed for there was nothing to miss. If there was no love to lose then it must not be that painful.
Seems well written, is it original or plagiarized? If original, I doubt you're too dumb to be in the military.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Fire Giant

way too much work going into this troll
Old 08-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-godking2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

what...if it's all nothing then why is there something.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

just realized godking is that loser jibekn

nvm any bullet will do
Old 08-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or shoot a lot of dope, and you won't need the shotgun.
Dope won't work if you got that tolerance, which is why the shotgun is added into the equation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cobainwithguninmouth2.jpg (28.7 KB, 33 views)
Old 08-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

I had a good friend irl 4 yrs ago who killed himself. He was a young, talented, funny, smart, good-looking person who had lots to live for - wife, kids, good job... but suffered from depression and money problems. We worked together for 3 years and shared lots of laughs. He seemed fine to me at the time, but in retrospect it wasn't fine.

I don't think these are troll posts at all. And even if they are I don't care. Would rather be trolled and laughed at for caring than see anyone feeling like this and do nothing. If you aren't fucking made of wood remember what it feels like to be hopeless and/or alone at some point in your life.

Anyone encouraging a person to just go for it and off themselves are fucked up in the head, probably from never having a real friend in their lives. I feel bad for you but it's no fucking excuse. Grow up.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a good friend irl 4 yrs ago who killed himself. He was a young, talented, funny, smart, good-looking person who had lots to live for - wife, kids, good job... but suffered from depression and money problems. We worked together for 3 years and shared lots of laughs. He seemed fine to me at the time, but in retrospect it wasn't fine.

I don't think these are troll posts at all. And even if they are I don't care. Would rather be trolled and laughed at for caring than see anyone feeling like this and do nothing. If you aren't fucking made of wood remember what it feels like to be hopeless and/or alone at some point in your life.

Anyone encouraging a person to just go for it and off themselves are fucked up in the head, probably from never having a real friend in their lives. I feel bad for you but it's no fucking excuse. Grow up.
doubtful
Closed Thread