Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 06:38 AM
Banned

thinking about pain and having it get you down to the point of inaction IS a chemical imbalance.

get generic Zoloft to start, it works. Smart people often have this "problem"... but the pills will take away the veil, it wont make you artificially compliant... it takes away something that shouldnt be there so you can help change the world.

Sertraline 100mg. stick with it.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:45 AM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3x5iaA9JjY - david cross will explain it to you quite clearly

if you listen to this as well at time 22:09 (i put in link to right index, listen he starts talking) , Sour Shoes says EXACTLY what you say. See??
http://youtu.be/U6X7JwupxhI?t=22m9s

almost verbatim the empathy that grounds you to a halt is not abnormal. other people recognize this shit about the world... but you have to fix yourself FIRST.

Please consider how close to you they sound, and then realize people have been working to HELP people like you so you can live and help others or do whatever you wish, but with a "clear" mind.

its not weakness its illness.

godspeed little guy.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:48 AM
Banned

i am on this medication and it helps. i use 150mg. i dont wake up feeling sad, i try to do what i can to help myself and others. its a simple plan, but imagine that globally instead.

most of the world needs this help. Cannabis would be useful in this regard, and we are denied it.

an oversimplification is that the population of prisons and mental hospitals is inversely related. think about it.

the war on drugs is a war on the very freedom to be happy. sickening. i believe you are serious.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:34 AM
Banned

true true its actually quite neutral and painless to not exist... remember before you were born? same thing.

your chemistry reverts to simpler forms and is reused, so reincarnation is almost right. human pride and greed make us want to persist as this form. life is more interesting knowing you get to be done at some point, and to make the most of it doing what you feel like.

sometimes that is kindness, sometimes its playing eq and trolling. religion is to blame for overpopulation, mostly. GET ON TEH PILL AND ABORT BABIES.

we decide who gets to be a player in the game. once they are here, we are stuck.

9/11 truth
Old 08-06-2013, 07:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-godking2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doubt it's a chemical imbalance. Didn't think about this while I actually had employment.

I do feel bad for those that actually have good lives that do such things. Those are the ones that probably could have used some sort of pills to balance out their brains.

Life can be beautiful. But try to tell it to the homeless starving in the streets and the children in 3rd world countries who don't experience a soft bed, comforting clothing, and a supple meal to feed themselves.

I can be thankful for at least those things that I did earn on my own. Is that where the frustrations spawn from that make of the essence of the average P99 mentality? Is it the fact that without the privileged lives, you realize that you wouldn't make it on your own either? Probably.

I forgive all of your misguided frustrations though. I can still love you even though I'm incredibly jealous of your lives.

Sometimes I think about how many rooms that are not being used in your big houses that could be helping others that need it. Even a extra large closet that could be used as a room for someone who has nothing. I even have or had a friend that lives in a big house with giant rooms that just sit there collecting dust.

I think someone once posted how there are more empty homes in America than there are homeless in the street. That's astonishing and quite sad.

I noticed recently that peoples pets eat better than human beings sometimes. Have you seen the variety in the stores? Damn, I wish I was a cat being cuddled by a fat woman.
Man, I am starting to feel bad for you. As a rich priveledged kid I do realize that you are right. For now on when I throw large portions of food away made by my chef and delivered by my butler to my golden rimmed table, I will no longer think of those poor kids in Africa with flys flying into there eyes... I will think of you. I sure hope and pray you get this all worked out.

Do you have a PayPal account. I have a little extra money I want to send you. No poor soul deserves to live on the street and be beaten every night like you surely will.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Fire Giant

[QUOTE=hatelore;1061281calling them every single day until they knew me by name and realized I was not giving up until I got the job[/QUOTE]

Be polite of course, but this works. I've hired people that wouldn't give up just to end the calls. Persistence is a desirable trait.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-godking2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forgive all of your misguided frustrations though. I can still love you even though I'm incredibly jealous of your lives.
I think more people than you realize have fucked up, stressful lives. What makes you think everyone here is a spoiled rich kid? I'm sure there are a few but I believe the majority of folks here are not rich and super happy about their lives.

I don't think you would be jealous of me for sure. My little boy is autistic and likely will never be able to live on his own. We struggle financially because I have had serious health issues and multiple surgeries. I will likely be in physical pain the rest of my life, all while caring for an autistic kid who will never be "normal".

I guess if you decide to go through with it I suppose it's a good thing you don't have anyone depending on you. In that regard, maybe I am just a little jealous of you.

Btw, life fucking sucks for everyone sometimes, whether you're rich or not.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We struggle financially because I have had serious health issues and multiple surgeries.
Which begs the question, why would you have kids when you have no money and are cruising around in a wheelchair...
Old 08-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Aviak

That's your problem: you judge everything in your life and the lives of others, even to the extent of defining happiness and fullness of life, as material success and "those things that I did earn on my own."

The happiness of those in rural India is about the same as happiness of an average American household. Your annual salary and standards of living, up to a certain point, do not guarantee you anything regarding the fullness of life.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuk3Afr1ca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which begs the question, why would you have kids when you have no money and are cruising around in a wheelchair...
I was healthy when I had him. Hs is 11. I didn't start having health issues until he was 5. By the way, I'm not in a wheelchair. Not sure where you got that idea.
Closed Thread