Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

if you want to kill yourself with a gun, shoot yourself in the femoral artery near your groin. 100% guaranteed to not turn you into a vegetable.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:20 AM
Banned

go sit on a wolfs face, either way works
Old 08-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Gaysgaysgaysgaysgaysgaysgaysgays

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 08-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-godking2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This life has become a generally unbearable existence now. It is a disconnected careless society that allows such corruption to prosper by controlling our everyday lives while stealing personal property at an ever increasing rate. I see that I am not completely alone in the matter as the work week in the 'land of the free' has been diminished to a much more unreasonable 'full time' employment. This change has hurt and will continue to be the demise of good hardworking people who are just trying to get by as those that have the ability to help simply choose not to.

It's very closely related to how this project has become. Nothing short of a mirror image of modern day society here in the real world. A disconnected and careless community that has neglected the very most important thing in the entire existence of humanity; integrity by the service to others. Without this type of integrity to uphold the continual prospering of the individual itself, there will be a constant degrading that poisons the very society or community we inhabit. Eventually the world as we know it, in every aspect including online gaming communities, will be compromised with the infestation of individualistic greed. A type of problem that there seems to be absolutely no cure for.

Everyone depends on someone or something else. This is a fact of life that cannot be disputed. There is no clear cut example otherwise. Without the help that we all have received in society and in this projects community, there would not be anything to inhabit and enjoy. Most would like to think that they have earned everything on their own, but the truth is that it did not work that way, nor could it have ever been that simple. Everything you have gained in society and in this very gaming community was achieved through a service to others regardless of the egotistical stance you may believe.

As time grows closer to the end, I have generally become numb. Numb in the exact sense of this community project game. A numbness that overwhelms every individual like a plague. The individual is comforted by this numbness which makes it easier to become jaded and overwhelmed by apathy. It all becomes a mockery of empty laughter to cherish the pain of others in order to help the numbness subside for just a second in order to feel a superiority. But in the end, we are all numb which makes it easier to not care.

As I have experienced isolation and desperation first hand in both worlds, it becomes easier to understand the true nature of the individual and what it has become. A stature of desolation not worth experiencing and living for. For what would it be worth to continue such an existence. Only to evolve into an even more apathetic zombie who contributes to the very destruction of all by only self service. The highest purpose to achieve in this world will always be a service to others. That service to others can only lead to the positive which derives what we like to call happiness. Without it, everything will fall, will decay, will become disconnected and careless without fail.

I will soon be putting a bullet through my head as I have myself become completely numb as I cannot even find a way to survive in order to service others. The worlds we live and play in have become so far from saving, it is no longer even possible to provide such service to others without expecting the immediate gratification of something in return.

The journey is the only place that true happiness survives. The destination is ultimately meaningless in the end as there is no where else to go from there.

My journey has come to an end.

TLDR
Old 08-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Brandon_Vedas

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 08-19-2013, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like psylocybin-madness
Old 08-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Banned

been gone for a couple weeks this ***** kill himself yet?
Old 08-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

I bet his internet finally got shut off for being past due so we may never find out, unless someone knows him irl. Even if he was just trolling I still wish him well. Depression is a bitch and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Seraching abacab-godking2 and the word “love” showed 7 posts.

A total of 25 times.

Once here:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...2&postcount=39

10 times here:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...&postcount=113

Once here:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...&postcount=123

Once here:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...&postcount=150

In this post he used the word love 11 times: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...&postcount=184

The last capture was quoting someone’s love of Everquest.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...mmunition?lite

Quote:
In an interview with ABC News, Tuff said she tried to convince the gunman to put down his guns. She said the gunman told her he had no reason to live because nobody loved him.
"And I just explained to him that I loved him," Tuff told ABC News. "I didn't know much about him. I didn't know his name but I did love him and it was scary because I knew at that moment he was ready to take my life along with his, and if I didn't say the right thing, then we all would be dead."
Tuff also said the suspect told her he hadn't taken his medication.
In an effort to calm him down, she told him about her own troubles: how her marriage fell apart and about her struggles with opening her own business.
"I told him, 'OK, we all have situations in our lives," she said. "It was going to be OK. If I could recover, he could, too."
Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-godking2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u don't have any emotional investment in me nor does anyone else.
Quote:
people with my type of life judge it is a long, grueling, cruel, punishment that never seems to end.
Quote:
Doubt it's a chemical imbalance.
I have zero doubt. You have a chemical imbalance and you CAN feel better. SEEK HELP!! You are wasting time, time when you will feel better.

NOTE TO A POSSIBLE TROLL - FUCK YOU. How DARE you manipulate my feelings of humanity and compassion. FUCK YOU!
Closed Thread