Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 02:26 AM
Banned

Default Thank you, cheaters

I'd like to thank all the cheaters in Inglourious Basterds, Transcendence and Dark Ascension, as well as all the random non-tracking classes who have run into my camps all over the game within seconds of named mobs spawning.

Because of you, I've realized that Project 1999, while a clever and noteworthy programming endeavor, has the shadiest player population I've ever seen, despite having played on Sullon Zek and VZ/TZ.

Because of you, I've realized the pointlessness of legitimately farming items, platinum and raid loot, when it can all be duplicated or deleted in seconds.

Because of you, I've realized what a completely moronic waste of time it is to spend my free time tracking raid spawns by pressing the track button when my competition gets an audible notice while they two box their alts.

Because of you, I'm going to grad school and I'll have no temptation of spending my time playing on Project 1999 to interfere with my studies.

Thanks for the fun, but more thanks for helping me put all of this in perspective.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:29 AM
Banned

Aren't you like 50 years old?
Old 11-30-2010, 02:51 AM
Banned

/cheer Alawen
Old 11-30-2010, 03:06 AM
Sarnak

At least something positive is coming from the DA cheating spree.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:29 AM
Fire Giant

I'm happy for you dude = )
Hope everything goes well for you out there.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:45 AM
Fire Giant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCuGqIhUaJE

fag
Old 11-30-2010, 07:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because of you, I'm going to grad school and I'll have no temptation of spending my time playing on Project 1999 to interfere with my studies.
unless you're doing a hard science, get ready to have even more free time than you have right now.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Bye Alawen. I will miss our random buff exchanges in ec tunnel.

I enchant things...
Old 11-30-2010, 09:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because of you, I've realized the pointlessness of legitimately farming items, platinum and raid loot, when it can all be duplicated or deleted in seconds.

Because of you, I've realized what a completely moronic waste of time it is to spend my free time tracking raid spawns by pressing the track button when my competition gets an audible notice while they two box their alts.

You just now realized those things? I hate to kill someones' dream of advancement, but perhaps you are a bit slow for grad school. Education can be a great thing, but education on top of a deficient intellect is just a waste of your time and society's resources.

Also, good luck with the no temptation thing. Cuz given the choice between studying and gaming everyone knows there isn't any temptation involved.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

This thread has serious potential to go the distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread