Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Exclamation Victim disarmament zones

DC and Chicago both have strict gun free zones, and have both seen tragedy strike this week. But in fact DC was a military base, in essence a gun free zone inside of a gun free zone. HOW COULD A GUN GET IN A GUN FREE ZONE INSIDE A GUN FREE ZONE?!?!

Oh but if we ban all guns then no1 can get a gun?? Mexico has some of the strictest gun laws on the planet, and is in the middle of a civil war where the drug cartels have more firepower than the government. OF course, Obama and Holder sold them the weapons in F&F, but I digress... what I'm getting at is it's not reasonable to assume criminals will happily disarm, not to mention the 20 year civil war that would occur (i.e. more bloodshed than you bleeding hearts are already crying about).

I can't help but wince at the gov'ts response to the DC shooter, their directions were basically "cower and wait your turn to die". People are gonna have guns, when a gaggle of maggets kicks in your door to steal your VCR, will you be ready? I reccomend Smith & Wesson or a Rotty & Shotty home security system.

Well, my friends, as an American and I will stand my ground. God bless the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Kobold

Disarm America! So Liberals can rob you easier with illegal guns.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:04 PM
Orc

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/...-gun-use/?_r=0

Article on self-defense with the use of firearms
Old 09-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
root is a dumb kid who lives in his parents house still and doesn't have a job. nuff said
Pretty sure root is working on a masters in Computer Science. Sounds like a p dumb kid to me too.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aowen is dumb. constitution says right to bear arms. therefore, we should be able to have tanks, rocket launchers, and grenades too.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when a gaggle of maggets kicks in your door to steal your VCR, will you be ready?
Hmm, this is a conundrum.

You either:

1. Keep your gun locked away or dismantled, and the "maggets" beat the shit out of you before you can get your gun.

or

2. Keep a loaded gun around the house, or keep it accessible, and your kid, your neighbors' kids, or your relatives' kids find it and blow their own heads off.

Luckily, I think many conservativestend to go with option #2.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

YOU GUN NUTZ JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU!!!! PEOPLE AREN'T EVIL, BUSH IS! BUT EVEN HE ISN'T THAT EVIL, ITS THE GUNS AND THE BIBLES. THE GUNS MADE THEM DO IT BECAUSE THEY EXIST, SOMEWHERE. DESTROY ALL GUNS AND BIBLES ITS THE ONLY WAY!!!
Old 09-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. Keep a loaded gun around the house, or keep it accessible, and your kid, your neighbors' kids, or your relatives' kids find it and blow their own heads off.
I love my gun safe. Loaded, nearby, and my kid can't get it.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Nice! Bet you can't wait to turn that burglary into a homicide. Hope you win the shootout
Old 09-20-2013, 12:47 PM
Orc

The fact that people live with such an incredible amount of fear is hilarious to me. Like Sauron is amassing power in the shadows to eventually break into your house, rape your wife, and steal your TV. The unforeseen threat that is out there. The bomb that could go off at any second. The gang bangers that are going to empty your house. The Charlie Manson cult breaking in. You gun nuts are fuckin pussy paranoid psychos man. I laugh at all the people who think that the solution to crime is to GI Joe lockdown.

It gets so ridiculous sometimes, I have a friend's parents who have door jams so you can't kick in the door, a pistol that fires shot gun shells called a Judge among several other pistols, some of which have lazer grips, and enough ammo and food supplies to make it through the apocalypse that is right around the corner.
Closed Thread