Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Skeleton

Default <Ascendancy> Casual, Family Friendly

Ascendancy was founded in 2011 and is a mature, family oriented gaming community that understand the demands real life places on competitive gamers. By strict definition of hours played per week, most would classify us as a casual community but don't let that fool you. We are not "newbies" and most of us cut our teeth in MMO gaming more than a decade ago. We are hard core gamers that have grown up, have jobs and families now, but still enjoy kicking butt with our friends when the opportunity arises!

We are looking for those who want to be part of a tight-knit community of skilled gamers whose primary goal is to have fun with other like minded individuals/families. We're looking for folks that want to experience all a game has to offer with a group of friends without all the drama and strictness associated with massive, impersonal guilds that don't appreciate the fact that your #1 priority is not always gaming.

If you're interested in finding out more about us, please feel free to visit us at www.GuildAscendancy.com. We have a small group of us just starting up in EQ-Project 99. Some of us have played EQ for many years in past, some are just trying EQ for the first time. Together, we're just all having fun together and would love the opportunity add more friends to our guild.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Skeleton

Our current plan is to level together, all staying in the same level range and seeing as much of the content as we can along the way. Our current level target is 6-7 (so feel free to start a new character if you're interested in joining us for the fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
Old 01-21-2013, 05:27 PM
Aviak

Is this the same Ascendency from Vanguard PvP?

EDIT: Just realized that wouldn't make sense, with you having started in 2011.
Last edited by Dark Team; 01-21-2013 at 05:31 PM..
Old 01-21-2013, 05:34 PM
Skeleton

No, though we do have a strong PvP contingent - not so many in EQ though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2013, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

First of all, welcome to Project 1999, I wish you all good luck with your endeavors!

I would also like to highly encourage your PvP-leaning members to give serious consideration to the Red server as well. Despite what many people here will say, the Red server is on the up and up; over 140+ on last night, and much PvP to be had.

That being said, I do not mean to seem like I am hijacking the thread, so free bump!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Skeleton

Thanks Graahle, I'll let them know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Skeleton

Woot, IP exemption given so now my wife and I can start playing and we can really get the ball rolling.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Skeleton

We've been having a blast running a group around Gfay and are now working our way through Crushbone. We're not all able to play every day, but we are doing our best to all level together so we can play together. Most of us are are either level 8 or 9 now, those that can play more have several alts. Would love to have more join if you're interested in playing and leveling with others in a casual way.