Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My only regret is that was premature shooting
thats what she said
Old 10-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Lol nerdon, you still mad bro that I punked your ass a few weeks ago in a thread? Its okay man, to not know shit about the content that you argue to change ;p cheer up, its almost Friday.

On a side note. My point of even entering this thread was not to prove how informed I was. It was to put stealing in his place for always trying to be a tmo cheerleader and then suddenly turning on tmo to make his argument fit(in a previous thread) and then trying to flip flop by creating this thread to re-win brownie points with the guild he used to cheerlead for.

But run along now, there has to be something to argue about in the bug thread, you know.. The content that you don't know jack shit about. Haha.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

And judging from the ass pounding stealin received in this thread, I highly doubt he enjoyed it as much as he lets on lol ;p
Old 10-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't going to back Stealin terribly strongly coming from me but here it is anyways.

You do realize that it's entirely possible for someone who know longer plays here to know things you don't?

He seems to have a humongous time commitment in his previous playing.

Here's another fun fact. Sometimes things go down in tells that don't get repeated by either side. If you're directly involved? You get the tells.

Considering his time investment and what Stealin's been involved in (directly involved, not just on the sidelines being a shmuck in ooc)? I'd wager a "big guess" that he's drastically more informed than Hatelore.

As far as this thread goes? He's baiting you and you're taking it. Another win.

Upon extensive review, he certainly gets my young lawyer seal of approval.
Haha, thanks for the approval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, I do know a great deal of things that went on while I was playing and some of the things that have happened when I wasn't. While there were times that I didn't like being part of TMO, ( I think everyone experiences these type of things while playing mmos in raiding guilds ) I would never speak about things that would cause problems for the guild via staff involvement.

I joined TMO and supported that group of cool kids / assholes / douchebags / scumfuckers /retards / cocksuckers / whoremongers / babyrapers till I stopped playing. I had plenty of chances to jump shit for greener and not so greener fields of loot and never once took up on the offers, even after all the guys I originally joined TMO to play with stopped playing.

Now, some people will see TMO for whatever they want to - assholes, cheaters, etc... but they have been exactly like every other successful guild in any MMO I've played, a diverse group of generally chill people with a few mixed nuts thrown in. From what I remember, the majority of people had full time jobs, families and other normal people things and some didn't, which is pretty standard for a guild again.

This, of course, is all why I posted this thread in the first place. No matter what excuse people throw out as to why TMO beats them, it all ends up translating into "I'm a shitty player and I happen to raid and be guilded with a majority of other shitty players."

P.S. I can say TMO has lost it's ball sack, because I hope that it keeps them fired up and dominating [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Dude, you resorted to "oh yah! Well I told mommy you guys did this! And and I told daddy too!" stealin, you are bitch made man. Just admit it. Lol
Old 10-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore bloodlust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, you resorted to "oh yah! Well I told mommy you guys did this! And and I told daddy too!" stealin, you are bitch made man. Just admit it. Lol
Are you trying to troll me or are you seriously that stupid?
Banned

Hatelore, I don't recall the thread so is in no response to that.

It's more like he's baiting you guys because he found something to get you stirred up about. And its a damn fine way to do it.

Claiming he "doesn't know anything" would be insane to claim.

Claiming "so and so doesn't play here right now so he's clueless about everything past and present" is also silly.

I leave you back to your scheduled fighting each other to get into the bug zapper.
Decaying Skeleton

And for those that don't know what bitch-made is, go look it up. You will prolly find a pic of stealin there haha.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Okay nerdon, suck it easy man. See you back in the bug section thread the next time I get bored.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

And you damn well recall the thread lol.
Closed Thread