Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right, nothing was terribly hard. When you had guys who knew wtf they're doing when shit doesn't go according to plan. Yet here you are yapping your mouth when you haven't done squat without 70 scrubs backing you up. We had the server locked for months and no one stepped up because apparently what we did was "hard". WTF has TMO done? Seriously? What? Go back to trash talking the other sad zergfuckery you call raiding and be proud of what you're doing. Just don't embarrass yourself.
IB has literally not done a single thing that TMO hasn't done better.

How many VP dragons did IB kill without hiding behind a rotation agreement?

P.S. Continue to tell everyone how hard Inny is... Next you'll be telling me how hard Phinny was to trio pre-kunark. And no one stepped up, but DA and when DA started wrecking your faces a surprise raiding suspension showed up for a single member using a 3rd party program in lower guk... Face it, IB got where it was early on due to your friends being staffers and porting you all around for raids and clicky healing you. Guess you can do more with less, when you cheat eh?
Old 10-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

I can't tell if Stealin is just trying to get a rise out of people or if he really believes the stuff he is saying here. Either way, dude is an idiot.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrei you sound like a fucking whiny bitch man.

Ohh what a big man you are! Here, let me buy you a pack of gum - I'll show you how to chew it.

If you're really pleased with yourself for beating out the likes of Transcendence here pre-Kunark, you need to get a fucking clue. Also, I don't know if you were paying attention or not, but your old pals demonstrated every bit as much of a "zerg force" as we did/do for a long period of time multiple times. IB had the server basically locked down already when they merged with Darkwind to form the superzerg TR. I suggest you check your facts, buddy, and think about the relevance before you start getting all proud yourself for locking down the server pre-Kunark when the server population was 150.
I'm not the one making retarded threads here. Weren't you in transcendance pre kunark? I never denied Ib went full retard like the rest of you fucks here when it became clear that's how raids were going to roll. I said don't group the original core with the zergified version of it. As for being proud, there's nothing to be proud of achieving stuff 12 years after the game came out on an emu server no less. That said doing shit with less than 70 people's gotta count for something when your retard guildmate was the one who started the chest thumping right?

How many guilds did you hop bro before you got there? Glad you can buy me a pack of gum.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB has literally not done a single thing that TMO hasn't done better.

How many VP dragons did IB kill without hiding behind a rotation agreement?

P.S. Continue to tell everyone how hard Inny is... Next you'll be telling me how hard Phinny was to trio pre-kunark. And no one stepped up, but DA and when DA started wrecking your faces a surprise raiding suspension showed up for a single member using a 3rd party program in lower guk... Face it, IB got where it was early on due to your friends being staffers and porting you all around for raids and clicky healing you. Guess you can do more with less, when you cheat eh?
Once again you keep comparing zerg force vs zerg force. When you can shed the fat, and go with a roster of 30 people AND lock shit down THEN come and yap about it. WTF are you to TMO? You're just random scrub #351 in that zerg force, the point is whether you're in the raid or not has no relevance and the boss will go down through sheer numbers. See where I'm going with this? You have no relevance, you just happen to be a dude with the guild tag that prob has decent play times. Raiding is what happens when you actually can fuck up an encounter on your own because you have the bare minimum to do it. Not zoning in with 70 dudes, and then rolling your face all over the keyboard then doing high fives while taking cute screenshots.

PS. Don't embarrass yourself with conspiracy theories, we've heard it all when we had shit on lock down.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Stealin doesn't even play or talk to most people anymore. You can barely consider him TMO at this point.

I was in Transcendence for a while and quit under the reign of that idiot Stanley. After finding out firsthand now nerdily annoying and conceited IB was in the summer of 2010, I went guildless for a number of months before joining Dozekar shortly before the new year. Dozekar merged with DA into Fusion, and when Fusion split up and a number of weaklings went over to TR, I stuck with the people I'd been playing with in Kunark and followed them into Ascension. Ascension merged into TMO and here I am.

So what's your point anyways, Wrei? People who switch guilds are weaklings with no spines and no loyalty? Yeah, sometimes, but maybe they're just looking for less of a clusterfuck and more like-minded individuals.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't tell if Stealin is just trying to get a rise out of people or if he really believes the stuff he is saying here. Either way, dude is an idiot.
Lol idiot calling people idiots. Do you operate under the "takes one to know one" theory?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Wrei, you had ZERO competition. Any 30 people could roll around and kill Naggy, Vox, CT, Inny, and Draco twice each week. It's not fucking difficult. No amount of people could do the same in Kunark with any reasonable effort from another force. You're fucking retarded man.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol idiot calling people idiots. Do you operate under the "takes one to know one" theory?
Sick burn guy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Kobold

I think the moral of the story is here, IB left such a legacy to the server, that current TMO members still feel compelled to try and quell a guild that was much better than them.

Doing raid mobs with less, and also dominating the server for years, even before their time.

Sorry TMO bro's. You weren't the first to start this legacy. IB will always be remembered as FOH of p99.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Kobold

- Keep in mind P99, IB hasn't been here since February. And these guys are still trying to prove their position 9 months later.

Pretty sad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread