Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Default The line of real life has been crossed, first legit crime committed over ElfQuest

Tunak / Maximilien [real life info known but will not divulge per forum rules], has posted Azrael member's #'s on craigslist for numerous ads. As the red99 forum lawyer, I took the liberty of representing one of these individuals, and am proceeding with filing charges with the police locality [won't reveal his location per server rules].

Per statute for Flordia:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/.../0784.048.html

"(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
(2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(3) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person and makes a credible threat to that person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) A person who, after an injunction for protection against repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence pursuant to s. 784.046, or an injunction for protection against domestic violence pursuant to s. 741.30, or after any other court-imposed prohibition of conduct toward the subject person or that person’s property, knowingly, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(5) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks a child under 16 years of age commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(6) A law enforcement officer may arrest, without a warrant, any person that he or she has probable cause to believe has violated this section.
(7) A person who, after having been sentenced for a violation of s. 794.011, s. 800.04, or s. 847.0135(5) and prohibited from contacting the victim of the offense under s. 921.244, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks the victim commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(8) The punishment imposed under this section shall run consecutive to any former sentence imposed for a conviction for any offense under s. 794.011, s. 800.04, or s. 847.0135(5).
(9)(a) The sentencing court shall consider, as a part of any sentence, issuing an order restraining the defendant from any contact with the victim, which may be valid for up to 10 years, as determined by the court. It is the intent of the Legislature that the length of any such order be based upon the seriousness of the facts before the court, the probability of future violations by the perpetrator, and the safety of the victim and his or her family members or individuals closely associated with the victim."

Act like a moran, and you pay the price. RIP.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Banned

Nihilum scum banned irl for not following real life PnP.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Don't give your phone number out to people on the internet or do it in a less retarded way like creating a google voice account?
Old 01-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Gotta love Nihilum PR Spokesman Kergan:

"Our member may have committed multiple crimes, both at the state and federal level, but hey you provided the phone number!"

Hope they have internet access in prison for you to make trakanon raids pal.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Banned

just because it's on the internet doesn't make it legal

r u dum?
Old 01-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Kergan is the new "anything someone does in my guild is acceptable and I will fight to support it!" instead of being honest, literally Elderan #2 - someday we'll find out it's his alt.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Sure, he may have posted multiple members numbers on craigslist prostitution ads, but hey, you shouldn't have given the # out!
Old 01-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Banned

Man.
Immersion level reached a critical point.
Hate to see when that shit boils over.
Pretty sad for real.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

I don't get what goes through someones head to make it seem like an ok idea to use peoples numbers for prostitution ads over EQ
Old 01-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Banned

Not acceptable, and I don't condone it. But you sure deserved it. Hope the litigation costs you a pretty peny.

P.S. He's mad at the game, and you, and his life, not just u. If he was just mad at u he would put u on /ignore and go play alts.
Closed Thread