Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Banned

Default Nihilum Members.

As you are probably aware, Nihilum's bat phone list was spread a while back. A member of your guild has been spamming Azrael's cell phones in the middle of the night because of an ingame inccident that involves about 3 people. Regardless, this person has decided to spam about 40+ people continuously for over a month for hours on end. As you saw from Vampiro's thread, this has led to people being charged for out of the country messages and many other ridiculous inconveniences.

Regardless of having this information available and being able to carry out the same thing in return. We've opted out of it, and tried more diplomatic measures. Your leadership has made 0 effort to discontinue this, regardless of how many times we've brought it to their attention. Continuing to house this player and play with him every day is a direct disregard for these outrageous actions.

This has been sent to me by an anonymous player that is threatning to retaliate, and wants to remind Nihilum that the very same thing can be done to them. This is just a small section of the very large list. Take action against this nonsense, and urge your leadership to do something about Maximilien. I personally can no longer insist to these people who never had any level of involvement, to not retaliate.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Orc

lol. everquest.
Old 02-15-2014, 04:45 PM
Aviak

Involved 3 people, you being the one who stole stuff, right?

I don't support this kind of behavior in any way, what so ever. But you trying to look like the good guy is a tad much, don't you think?
Old 02-15-2014, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Why don't you return his items and maybe he will stop?
Old 02-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Involved 3 people, you being the one who stole stuff, right?

I don't support this kind of behavior in any way, what so ever. But you trying to look like the good guy is a tad much, don't you think?
Honestly, I am not interesting in discussing who is innocent, who is not of "stealing some pixels". The topic at hand here is, someone has decided to take severe RL actions against 40 + people over an in game occurrence.
Old 02-15-2014, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Old 02-15-2014, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Didn't you call Jupe 1000 times spamming him with voicemails?
Old 02-15-2014, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Old 02-15-2014, 04:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, I am not interesting in discussing who is innocent, who is not of "stealing some pixels". The topic at hand here is, someone has decided to take severe RL actions against 40 + people over an in game occurrence.
No, but your totally fine with putting blame on nihilum as a guild for this. What ever is between you and max, is just that. Between you. Like I said, I don't support it, so stop trying to drag us in to this, this is your mess, not ours.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

Naw guilty by association.. Can confirm said list exists and that is a small sample of it..

- Oppressor
Closed Thread