Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkforge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like someone needs a hug... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, please. I like hugs and the strippers I've been paying to pretend to be my girlfriends smell like cheap beer and shame.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Aviak

I believe this is mainly a thread to get attention, but that is just me. "NO! Don't feed the troll for the love of god!"
Old 02-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im a moron
hahaha this genius is some sort of asperger sociopath, look at how much he cares about eq

lawl
Old 02-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maddy your not on half the time, your members are absolute garbage, you can contact me in game if you want to talk mano y mano. We can talk about the time my group was heading to stone spider in bnb and your darkwind group didnt like it and decided to report me for training them and then proceeded to pull from our camp (stone spider) ignore hobby telling lenfer to stop and then wipe our group after fding 4 ldcs on us.

Or we can talk about them harrassing our member in sol a, trying to steal kindle spawn. I dunno u pick, i personally am sick of the shitbag trash thats being exuded..s
Lol next you'll cry about your Orc Trainer being stolen
Old 02-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblade717 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're retarded...learn to fucking read you scumsucking piece of trash.

Another reason why you're a total shitbag. Peace Pipe and Bloodline are like a fucking cancer on the P99 server that needs to be cut out and thrown out with the rest of the medical waste.
dude your rage makes me laugh so hard, haha fucking what a nut job
Old 02-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkforge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe this is mainly a thread to get attention, but that is just me. "NO! Don't feed the troll for the love of god!"
No. This just proves theres 2 guild who love to rage over my presence, makes me lol inside. Seriously keep the hate coming, pretty soon your heads are going to start spinning around in circles and eventually fall off.. specially that darkblade nut job lol
Old 02-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Dude your guild is a total joke, you guys constantly go cryin to Hobby and other GMs becuase you dont like us taking 1 of the 3 camps in BNB, that camp being Stone spider, so you guys go run to Hobby claiming were training you, mean whie lenfer runs by us with 4 LDCS and dies infront of our group wiping us too.
So you have a problem with one or mostly a small grp of our members, probably even applicants, and decided to insult the whole guild at R&F, i understand.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Aviak

Im not here to bring hate. I offered u a hug. Pfft no hug for ju now! Ill give it to someone else.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Aviak

1 ...
2 ...
3 ...
4 ...
5 ...
6 ...
7 ...
8 ...
9 ...
10 ...
11 ...

Yes that was over an entire consecutive page of this thread brought to you by none other than Gmuk! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BTW post #2 wasn't even to you ...

(Second half of page four through first half of page five.)
Old 02-09-2011, 03:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you wrote: "Trascendence/darkwind please refrain from comment you guys are the biggest group of fucking garbage on the server."
What everyone read: I want everyone to hold me down and ream my ass out with a rod of flaming hate, especially those guys I mentioned.
but thing, ive read tonight