Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Aviak

Default Opportunity

Obviously there are some people on this server who feel cool talking shit behind their computer screens.

Please explain to me why you fucking little crybabies have went from QQing about me reselling in EC to magically training your groups in SOLB?

Trascendence/darkwind please refrain from comment you guys are the biggest group of fucking garbage on the server.

Go....
Old 02-08-2011, 04:15 AM
Aviak

oh and if you little panzies dont like the way i play go cry to your mommies...

Im here to stay so get used to it.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:29 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2011, 04:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously there are some people on this server who feel cool talking shit behind their computer screens.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:

Im here to stay so get used to it.
All you have to do is stop being a fucking idiot and learn to play the game and you wouldn't be getting this shit, when you pull 10 mobs through 2 groups trying to make your ass to lava storm because you have no sense at all when it comes to managing multiple mobs you will be flamed! All you have to do is get good, really it is not that hard to NOT train bnb and royals on your way out.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2011, 05:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trascendence/darkwind please refrain from comment
hello, my name is mitic <darkwind>. nice to meet you!
Old 02-08-2011, 08:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:

Please explain to me why you fucking little crybabies have went from QQing about me reselling in EC to magically training your groups in SOLB?

Trascendence/darkwind please refrain from comment you guys are the biggest group of fucking garbage on the server.

Go....
Cry more. Your guild is full of retards with horrible playing skills. Please RMT more.

Also, Transcendence/Darkwind isn't the biggest group of garbage on the server, Peace Pipe is.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblade717 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, Transcendence/Darkwind isn't the biggest group of garbage on the server, Peace Pipe is.
Hey whoa.... now.. Lets keep the hatred focused here. No need to get greedy and start branching out when you have a perfectly acceptable target lying in front of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey whoa.... now.. Lets keep the hatred focused here. No need to get greedy and start branching out when you have a perfectly acceptable target lying in front of you!
I like to multitask!...multihate? Oooo new word!
Old 02-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Planar Protector

Gmuk sounds so E-thug... i don't think i'll mess with him.

I think the only interaction i've had with him was him complaining i was spamming my manastone... for this i humbly apologise. I will ensure in future to not disrupt your gaming experience with me trying to recover mana quickly.

I enchant things...
Closed Thread