Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Sarnak

robe is so 2013
Old 03-07-2017, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
robe is so 2013
tru
Old 03-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Fire Giant

But it looks so good
Old 03-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Sarnak

grats to all the guys who got Phara Dar pixels last night. Also, grats to the two who received AON after tdome all plugged into fear as soon as we made an appearance in feerrott. good times.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

One day I'll have as many aons as slathar
Old 03-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
robe is so 2013
i have 2 vintage 2013 blue robes real fan of that model year
Old 03-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

sounds like i missed some fun, also sounds like me and a few others weren't there. but despite the lawyerquesting you guys would have won anyway with a 72 hour vp cuckold? some serious dedication gotta give u props for that. but did the GMs win it for you in the end? with the little I have heard about it so far, I would say congrats GMs on handing you the peak uncontested.

Grats on the robe rag, also not sure why u still keep the akinn thing in ur sig or is it for luls now? anyway, thats red for you. hope you guys work out a nice deal for loot in the peak with apex, otherwise they will simply kick yo asses out. the shark has been factioning hard in MM, looks like apex's come back to the peak is gonna b 4real since PD robe BIS still. SoW swords still bis endgame item, even on a 20 man server.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like i missed some fun, also sounds like me and a few others weren't there. but despite the lawyerquesting you guys would have won anyway with a 72 hour vp cuckold? some serious dedication gotta give u props for that. but did the GMs win it for you in the end? with the little I have heard about it so far, I would say congrats GMs on handing you the peak uncontested.

Grats on the robe rag, also not sure why u still keep the akinn thing in ur sig or is it for luls now? anyway, thats red for you. hope you guys work out a nice deal for loot in the peak with apex, otherwise they will simply kick yo asses out. the shark has been factioning hard in MM, looks like apex's come back to the peak is gonna b 4real since PD robe BIS still. SoW swords still bis endgame item, even on a 20 man server.
someone get the retard out of my guild recruitment thread.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

yea, heard that dude was a real train wreck
Old 03-08-2017, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sharknado is my friend and we have matching robes I don't think he would do that to me
the spaces between my fingers are right where his fit perfectly
and I keep the akin sig because its hilarious and I love akinn