Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 02:55 PM
Banned

enforcing american global hegemony is more important than updoots
Old 03-20-2017, 02:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
enforcing american global hegemony is more important than updoots
haha now im starting to like you
Old 03-20-2017, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or how about reduction of defense spending into the military industrial complex and other black budget programs and instead funneling some of that money into our infrastructure which is probably the most important thing they have in common. It's almost like people ignore the important policies and platforms candidates run on and only listen to mainstream media talking points... almost.
that number 4 ^^ and I agree, it a big thing for a lot of people. i be all for it too, if US could have it own world instance. absent that though, I prefer American hegemony to Chinese or Russian hegemony, though Putin is super cool.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that number 4 ^^ and I agree, it a big thing for a lot of people. i be all for it too, if US could have it own world instance. absent that though, I prefer American hegemony to Chinese or Russian hegemony, though Putin is super cool.
Indeed. I just wish we could work as partners for the benefit of mankind instead of each nation trying to establish hegemony over the world and further their own agendas. I also agree Putin is a pretty cool dude, his interview about the allegations against Trump and the whole golden shower thing was awesome. Hopefully Trump can repair relations with Russia. The combined power and influence of the 2 nations could make some serious changes for the betterment of all.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

I'll never understand the conservative admiration for Putin. Oh wait he's a populist manipulator just like Trump. Take your shirt off while smoking a cigar in a fighter jet and be cool in an interview and suddenly it's cool to assassinate political dissidents and conquer your neighbors.

Combined power and influence of the 2 nations?

Do you even realize Russia has a a poorly diversified economy the size of California or Italy? They're a mafia state that peddles gas to Europe. If they weren't pointing nukes at everyone nobody would give a fuck about them. What kind of idiot throws away an alliance with a country like Germany in favor of that.
Last edited by Lune; 03-20-2017 at 03:42 PM..
Old 03-20-2017, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll never understand the conservative admiration for Putin.
Quote:
Take your shirt off while smoking a cigar in a fighter jet
what not to understand here? i dunno about conservatives, but that cool to me (^^)

Quote:
and be cool in an interview and suddenly it's cool to assassinate political dissidents and conquer your neighbors.
no, those things are decidedly not cool.

Quote:
i not sure how this relates. you mean US and Russia?

Quote:
Do you even realize Russia has a a poorly diversified economy the size of California or Italy? They're a mafia state that peddles gas to Europe.
i don't think Russia is cool. that's why I am opposed to Russian global hegemony.

Quote:
If they weren't pointing nukes at everyone nobody would give a fuck about them.
Exactly ^^

Quote:
What kind of idiot throws away an alliance with a country like Germany in favor of that.
a confident one

overall though, I think the conservative love affair with tump/putin is one of need/admiration. they want someone to lead and both Putin and Trump, in spite of all their faults, are powerful leaders. a leader can be and do many things, but at the end of the day all followers want is to be lead.

indecision and aimlessness is hell, especially when you're losing.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

I wanna add too on the note of assassinating dissidents and invading neighbors, those are again shows of strength, whether it right or wrong, and that is what conservatives admire. they don't like losing. they just have a hard time understanding the danger of embracing hat sort of behavior when the baton inevitably passes to someone else.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Powerful" leaders don't need to use force and the threat of violence from westboro types to keep their countries in line. They have people lining up to follow them and believing in them, and trusting them. The Nazi white trash fucking hicks don't follow or believe in Trump, they just scapegoat behind him because they are all cowards and none have any real leadership potential.

People are just fucking stupid as shit. Leadership doesn't factor into this.

Brainwashing, fear, cowardice, and patriarchal misogyny does though.
that a nice platitude maer, but I not so sure it of any consolation to the dead putin dissidents or neighbor states he's invaded. denying reality doesn't change it :c
Old 03-20-2017, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll never understand the conservative admiration for Putin. Oh wait he's a populist manipulator just like Trump. Take your shirt off while smoking a cigar in a fighter jet and be cool in an interview and suddenly it's cool to assassinate political dissidents and conquer your neighbors.

Do you even realize Russia has a a poorly diversified economy the size of California or Italy? They're a mafia state that peddles gas to Europe. If they weren't pointing nukes at everyone nobody would give a fuck about them. What kind of idiot throws away an alliance with a country like Germany in favor of that.
Well I never saw the interview you are talking about with with the fighter jet, but whatever, I'm basing my opinions of the countless other interviews hes had where hes doing nothing but making a metric fuckton of sense.
Your view of things seems very simplistic to me and I'm confident its much more complex and complicated than that.
No countries economy has been in the most phenomenal shape the past decade, USA included. As far as the whole aiming nukes at everybody thing, are we really so different? Last time I checked we still have more nukes than anybody and the only one to ever use them on another country.
I don't see why we would have to "throw away" and alliance with Germany by repairing relations with Russia? China and Japan aren't exactly the best of friends either but we have been able to work with both for a long time with Japan being one of our strongest allies and China being one of our biggest business partners. I'm sure the same could be done in this situation.
anyways im done with this thread every political discussion ends the same way
Last edited by Bones; 03-20-2017 at 04:31 PM..
Old 03-20-2017, 04:28 PM
Banned

you might say im fiscally conservative but socially liberal

for example I support bernie sanders when he says "Universal Healthcare"

but I also support ron paul when he says "let them die"

heh, try turning off the lamestream media, sheeple
Closed Thread