Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 07:25 PM
Banned

Also you

Absolutly

can fix

something

by throwing

money at it

idiot
Old 04-27-2017, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's funny how selective you can be with that "something"..

Like trump can bump the defense budget that was already higher than the next 12 countries in the world, but i guess that's cool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do we invade Syria and cut defense spending? Please pick a position on American power plz it's annoying
Old 04-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also you

Absolutly

can fix

something

by throwing

money at it

idiot
If that were true we'd have pimped gold plated streets in the US.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

bu nah, just rich globalists and bankers.
Trickle down 0bamanomics
pimps gotta pay da hoes.

btw you owe the govt 1 million dollars, to get 100% out of the debts.
and payment times about up or the hoes walk.
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-27-2017 at 07:53 PM..
Old 04-27-2017, 08:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do we invade Syria and cut defense spending? Please pick a position on American power plz it's annoying
We are largely kept in the dark about what we are actually spending money on. I don't know if our congress members actually know either. I don't even know if those in top echelons of military even know everything as individuals.

The military is the backbone of the state. It is the core institution of any state. Anyone who is against the military is against the state as it actually exists. The President is so important partly because he (no women allowed) is the commander of the military.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are largely kept in the dark about what we are actually spending money on. I don't know if our congress members actually know either. I don't even know if those in top echelons of military even know everything as individuals.

The military is the backbone of the state. It is the core institution of any state. Anyone who is against the military is against the state as it actually exists. The President is so important partly because he (no women allowed) is the commander of the military.
The only reason I want a military is because I dont trust the republican goverment and how they are turning every country against us.

But we can still reduce military spending by 50% and be fine and do everything we do exactly the same, just with more accountability instead of just crappy failed military practices for 20 years in the middle east.

After all, more money doesn't solve problems eh? :eyeroll:
Old 04-27-2017, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats frustrating is that for some reason we listen to states that have the overal worst scoring educational systems in the country, tell the people from the states with the best educational systems in the country that they are wrong.. how long is this going to last?

How much more of my life do I have to pretend to be ignorant just to get along with half the country? We're going on 40 years of my life, what the fuck is it going to take for us to just stop being so emotional and start actually basing our decisions on reality?
The death of the baby boomers. That generation fucked this country more than any other, Lune understands it well. They're also in power now and not yielding without a fight. They also spout the same bullshit Fippy does.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The death of the baby boomers. That generation fucked this country more than any other, Lune understands it well. They're also in power now and not yielding without a fight. They also spout the same bullshit Fippy does.
Unfortunately this is false hope.

In 1997 our education system scored its all time lowest. Meaning in 1997 and the decade surrounding that year, we made our least intelligent Americans.

That is the baby boomers faults yes, but... it doesn't mater whos fault it is, the point is, the generation of 40 year olds alive today, are literally Americas dumbest children in history, and some of the dumbest on the planet.

it explains a lot... but... if you're hoping that shit will get better once the baby boomers all die off, I hate to break it to you, its about to get a whole lot stupider.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
you guys support defunding education to the point that being a teacher is something only someone who is incapable of being employed would want to be.

Then you're surprised when the teachers are fucking idiots.

come on dudes, its not that hard, just encourage smart people to be teachers again. Money is the ultimate encouragement when it comes to WORK so, lets bail out the schools, instead of banks eh?

NAH THATS CRAZY
When you factor in all the time off, teachers pay is competitive. Again, money is not the issue, it is the lack of discipline in the classroom, all the social engineering pushed down from on top, the lack of parental involvement and support, and society not valuing intelligence and learning, and actually actively working AGAINST learning (the "acting white"/Uncle Tom criticism of students who might otherwise want to try to learn.) The idea that if only we gave every student some fancy computer/tablet/smartphone and chairs plated with gold they would somehow learn so much better is a bunch of bullshit and not evidence-based one iota.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you factor in all the time off, teachers pay is competitive. Again, money is not the issue, it is the lack of discipline in the classroom, all the social engineering pushed down from on top, the lack of parental involvement and support, and society not valuing intelligence and learning, and actually actively working AGAINST learning (the "acting white"/Uncle Tom criticism of students who might otherwise want to try to learn.) The idea that if only we gave every student some fancy computer/tablet/smartphone and chairs plated with gold they would somehow learn so much better is a bunch of bullshit and not evidence-based one iota.
hey melon already has dibs on the loquacity gimmick.

just say you blame the blacks and leave it at that.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:18 PM
Banned

lol no when you factor in all the time off teachers pay is not competitive unless its competing with menial labor, which it shouldn't be competitive with. It should be competitive with being a doctor.

Teachers work on average 12 hour days, FYI maing. Get w/ it. Papers dont grade themselves.

I dont know what kinda shitty state you live in, but in all blue states they dont allow ipads and shit in schools and they have the best educational scores in the country.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 04-27-2017 at 10:20 PM..
Closed Thread