Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Did the cops have tasers?
Old 10-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

idk if i'd trust a taser that close up, all it takes is one explosive burst and a lot of people can manage that while being tased. it really isn't as bad as people think, i'm tiny af and i volunteered to be tased for a demonstration once.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Wondering if the shooting cop grabbed their gun accidently now. If the nodes hit in the right spot then they can drop a person, but it'd be hard pull that off under duress.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he was no angel (implied: and therefore deserved to die)

it's an ongoing smear campaign whenever browns get killed by cops.
Numerically speaking, the world can afford to lose a few browns. Also, let's be honest, white women are more attractive. I can't understand why immigration isn't limited to white females from Ukraine, but that's just me
Old 10-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Banned

all I see is people bending over backwards, like xaanka said, to demonize the cop and justify a homeless assault history having unemployed drug abusing alcoholic with no family worthy of helping him endangering the lives of good people risking their lives so you can be safe.

Yall donate what, 0% of your time to helping? Get out there, spend some time at a low income food bank, in 6 months you'll learn the truth and lose all respect for these mythical, innocent scum sucking running from cops poor people you think are basically obama if not for raycism in the police department.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

A knife-wielding, criminal undesirable attempts to escape lawful arrest.. Surely you wouldn't want savages like him running wild in the streets. These cops did society a great service.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Banned

all cops are bastards (:
Old 10-07-2017, 10:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all cops are bastards (:
Why do we even bother having cops in these dens of inequity? Let communities vote, and those blue state havens of lawlessness that hate all cops can become sanctuary cities from the evil that is perpetrating racist Nazi hate upon them. Let them police themselves and may the harmony and public orgies commence. Let them kill each other and be done with their sorry a$$es.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do we even bother having cops in these dens of inequity? Let communities vote, and those blue state havens of lawlessness that hate all cops can become sanctuary cities from the evil that is perpetrating racist Nazi hate upon them. Let them police themselves and may the harmony and public orgies commence. Let them kill each other and be done with their sorry a$$es.
notice libtards try to blame guns for all the gun violence in america after a mass shooting but when it comes to actually trying to stop it in areas where gang violence makes up for three quarters of gun violence in this country, they act like the cops are some sort of oppressors.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

lol have you heard them try to rationalize that one? *cheeto breath w/ bits of crisps flying out* tHE COPS ARE AMERICAS #1 STREET GANG THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM ANDTHE CRIPS EXCEPT A BADGE
Closed Thread